So someone explain to me... Is it just dawhole9 or all Eagles fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this guy comes on our forum says hey you guys will totally win it all and make the super bowl and wes (woodchipper) was browsing the bears forums for laughs (it is hilarious) and found this thread

Chicago Bears Message Boards - Eagles fan here, i was rootin for you guys, where was Cutlers heart

dude seriously? choose a side. must be a typical eagles fan.
heres the thread that he made saying "thank him later" cuz we will win it all

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/eagle...eenbay-go-superbowl-thank-me-later-25818.html

L

Lunchboxer

Wish he choose a side already.

Cant pick the packers now. He already dun goofed now the consequences will never be the same. :D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this guy comes on our forum says hey you guys will totally win it all and make the super bowl and wes (woodchipper) was browsing the bears forums for laughs (it is hilarious) and found this thread

Chicago Bears Message Boards - Eagles fan here, i was rootin for you guys, where was Cutlers heart

dude seriously? choose a side. must be a typical eagles fan.
heres the thread that he made saying "thank him later" cuz we will win it all

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/eagle...eenbay-go-superbowl-thank-me-later-25818.html
HAHAHAHA YEA I MADE THE THREAD. I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY. Without getting banned. I couldnt just go to their boards and say "Chicago sucks" but in all honesty. I was not rooting for them, it was my way of taking a shot at Cutler without getting banned. I guarantee you thats the only thread i ever made on there. Greenbay is actually my favorite to win in the SB. Has been for weeks. Use your common sense guy. Go back and read the thread. Its basically saying Cutler sucks in a nice way. I would have to be a fool to bet on the Bears. They suck and i never liked cutler. He is way to arrogant.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah that dude is retarded i wonder if he is even a true eagles fan
Dude im not retarded. Ive made great points in every last one of my threads here. Seems like somebdy has no life to go and track down one of my threads on another board. Heck i done nothing, but root for Greenbay THE LAST FEW WEEKS dude. Use your head.

I was taking a shot at cutler and being sarcastic on the Bears boards. I have never liked Cutler dude. What part of that dont you understand? Do you know that if i wouldve said what i really wanted to say on their boards i wouldve got banned? i had to take a shot at Cutler as nicely as possible.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodchipper should be promoted to chief detective and Lord High Inquisitor.

As for the Eagles fans, while they do get a well deserved bad rep, not all of them are that bad. There are a lot of good hearted people who would do just about anything for you. Like any team whose fan base has a bad rep, there are always a few gems hidden.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodchipper should be promoted to chief detective and Lord High Inquisitor.

As for the Eagles fans, while they do get a well deserved bad rep, not all of them are that bad. There are a lot of good hearted people who would do just about anything for you. Like any team whose fan base has a bad rep, there are always a few gems hidden.

Title of my thread on the bears board

" I was rooting for you guys, "where was Cutlers Heart"

I WAS CLEARLY TAKING A SHOT AT CUTLER .

Go and read that entire thread. I did nothing but rip Cutler.

You have to realize, i couldnt just make fun of them on their boards or i wouldve gotten banned. So i did it in a clever way so the thread could stay up. If you really look at it. Youll see i ripped cutler the whole thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw4oWaNWuBE"]YouTube - Green & Yellow with Green Bay Packers Highlights by Dan Z[/ame]

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA YEA I MADE THE THREAD. I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY. Without getting banned. I couldnt just go to their boards and say "Chicago sucks" but in all honesty. I was not rooting for them, it was my way of taking a shot at Cutler without getting banned. I guarantee you thats the only thread i ever made on there. Greenbay is actually my favorite to win in the SB. Has been for weeks. Use your common sense guy. Go back and read the thread. Its basically saying Cutler sucks in a nice way. I would have to be a fool to bet on the Bears. They suck and i never liked cutler. He is way to arrogant.

Dude im not retarded. Ive made great points in every last one of my threads here. Seems like somebdy has no life to go and track down one of my threads on another board. Heck i done nothing, but root for Greenbay THE LAST FEW WEEKS dude. Use your head.

I was taking a shot at cutler and being sarcastic on the Bears boards. I have never liked Cutler dude. What part of that dont you understand? Do you know that if i wouldve said what i really wanted to say on their boards i wouldve got banned? i had to take a shot at Cutler as nicely as possible.

Title of my thread on the bears board

" I was rooting for you guys, "where was Cutlers Heart"

I WAS CLEARLY TAKING A SHOT AT CUTLER .

Go and read that entire thread. I did nothing but rip Cutler.

You have to realize, i couldnt just make fun of them on their boards or i wouldve gotten banned. So i did it in a clever way so the thread could stay up. If you really look at it. Youll see i ripped cutler the whole thread

YouTube - Green & Yellow with Green Bay Packers Highlights by Dan Z

From a dawhole post on the Bears board:
Qnce again im not here for trouble but i lost 100 bucks betting on you guys.

You got caught, you got busted.
Seems to me like now your back peddling.

Sorry pal, but I can't trust you anymore.
Your a troll over there. Your a troll here.
Crawl back under the rock you came from.
But since you probably won't and because ignorance is bliss, I'll just have to put you on "ignore."

(Gosh, my ignore list keep growing.)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either you have a serious multiple personality desorder or you're just a plain liar.

Either way it made you look like a fool.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score

But since you probably won't and because ignorance is bliss, I'll just have to put you on "ignore."

If i got caught and busted, I wouldve said that it wasnt my posts. DUH. Actually someone has this same exact name on ESPN message boards.

Second of all i didnt get caught or busted and i would never bet 100 bucks on the Bears with Cutler as their QB. I told you i made the thread to be sarcastic. Apparently you just want attention or some kind of props for having no Life. Going to look up threads on other peoples boards. Dude do something with yourself.

3rd of all I am an Eagles fan so why in the F" would i have to lie to you? Who the F are you? God almighty or something? Dude go find you somebody to play with.

Last but not least Greenbay isnt my primary team.I root for them because my eagles arent playing. So what would i have to lie to you for? Like seriously. get a life dude.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Who cares who this guy roots for? If he comes to our boards and fakes cheering for our team, what does it matter? It's no skin off anyone's back if he's not really cheering for us, and who cares if he comes here and congratulates us? If he's sincere, then great, another supporter for the Pack.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either you have a serious multiple personality desorder or you're just a plain liar.

Either way it made you look like a fool.
Im shocked at you. Do you really think I was really rooting for the Bears? Go back to that board and look up any other thread i have made PLEASE. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO GO BACK TO THAT BOARD AN LOOK UP ANY OTHER THREAD I MADE ON THAT BOARD NOT CRITIZING THEM. PLEASE ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CLICK ON THE NAME. THEY PLAYED MY EAGLES AND I FEEL LIKE WE SHOULDVE WON THAT GAME. IVE HATED THEM ALL SEASON MY GOD. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND SARCASM? AT ALL?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lucky bastard.

As a mod, I can't ignore anyone.

But I do have the power to ban if things get out of hand...

/hopes for things to get out of hand, just this time.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If i got caught and busted, I wouldve said that it wasnt my posts. DUH. Actually someone has this same exact name on ESPN message boards.

Second of all i didnt get caught or busted and i would never bet 100 bucks on the Bears with Cutler as their QB. I told you i made the thread to be sarcastic. Apparently you just want attention or some kind of props for having no Life. Going to look up threads on other peoples boards. Dude do something with yourself.

3rd of all I am an Eagles fan so why in the F" would i have to lie to you? Who the F are you? God almighty or something? Dude go find you somebody to play with.

Last but not least Greenbay isnt my primary team.I root for them because my eagles arent playing. So what would i have to lie to you for? Like seriously. get a life dude.
I have no idea what you would gain by doing what you did, but it's pretty clear that there weren't any sarcasm in there.

Unless you're just so good with sarcasm that noone notices. Not anyone of the bears fans in there, not anyone of the Packers fans in here.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet he just wants to look like he knows what he is talking about. Pretty embarrassing. At least make a different username.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I just don't see why there's even an issue here...

I mean, sure, the first part of the title could sound a little bad, but he IS an Eagles fan. It's not like he has declared allegiance to the Pack and is spewing blasphemy about rooting for the Bears (which every true Pack fan would NEVER do).

And like he pointed out, throughout his entire post he was just ragging on Cutler, but doing it a nice-ish way. Meh. Nothing to see here...move along

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Seems like you have career in politics if you want one.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no idea what you would gain by doing what you did, but it's pretty clear that there weren't any sarcasm in there.

Unless you're just so good with sarcasm that noone notices. Not anyone of the bears fans in there, not anyone of the Packers fans in here.
I challenge you to go back and look at that thread , not only that but click on that name and you will see every post i have ever made on that board. Then i want you to come back and give me an apology.

Please go and check it right now. I have been on these boards for like what? 4 weeks right? Please tell me the last time i posted to that Bears board. I gurantee you it was when Cutler failed.If i wanted them to win i wouldve posted a thread saying " Please beat Greenbay" BEFORE THE GAME AND NOT JUST WHEN CUTLER FAILED. Use yall heads man.

I have been a member on their Boards since they played the Eagles dude. Never have i ever made post on their thread telling them how great they are like i've done you guys.

You have to take into account I am an Eagles fans so what would i have to gain by lying? I simply would just stop posting if that were the case.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Second of all i didnt get caught or busted and i would never bet 100 bucks on the Bears with Cutler as their QB...

So you're saying you lied to the guys on the Bears thread about placing your bet then? And now you're telling us you didn't place the bet?

Sorry man, but this does, in fact, make you a liar. You're lying to them or you're lying to us about lying to them. Either way, you're a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online