So did Rodgers break the 9 straight games over 100?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure he needed to get over 100 rating today to break Manning's 9 straight games at or over 100 rating..

I havent looked into it yet..But I would guess 299 yards, 3 td and one int should be enough for 100

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm still miffed Crosby missed a chip shot today, on top of everything else that went wrong.
I was for a split second....until I saw Crosby smile.. like "What ev's... were still winning!"!!!!

Not that for a split second that I didn't want Crosby to nail that sucker,.. an easy one to boot,..but that as CLOSE as I want to get to the feeling of losing... a missed FG!!!!:barefoot:

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Did Rodgers pass or tie another one today? Something I heard about consecutive games in a row with at least 2 TD passes. The record was previously set by Unitas and Manning.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did Rodgers pass or tie another one today? Something I heard about consecutive games in a row with at least 2 TD passes. The record was previously set by Unitas and Manning.

Aaron Rodgers: 11 straight games with 2+ Pass TD, 3rd-longest streak ever to start season, behind Peyton Manning (13) & Johnny Unitas (12)

Now I think he's tied with Steve Young for most games over 110+ QB Rating in a season.. (5 games to go)

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The streak of 110+ games is over, but at 106.2 that puts him at 12 this season. Somehow I don't feel right about this being his lowest QB rating of the season - did that one interception hurt that badly? I guess this is why people doubt the NFL QB rating system so much, 369 yards + 4 TDs and it's his lowest rating of the season, just confusing.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The streak of 110+ games is over, but at 106.2 that puts him at 12 this season. Somehow I don't feel right about this being his lowest QB rating of the season - did that one interception hurt that badly? I guess this is why people doubt the NFL QB rating system so much, 369 yards + 4 TDs and it's his lowest rating of the season, just confusing.

It was Jermichael Finley dropping 5 passes that hurt his rating.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It was more than Finley dropping passes it was everybody but Nelson

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the completion % that made the difference. If he was, say, 35 for 46 he would easily be over 110.0, however I THINK he is still looking good at having a 70+ % completion percentage for the season. That in and of it self is a milestone. Not to mention having a QBR over 100 for 12 games in a row, which I believe is a new record. We are so lucky to have a QB like Aaron Rodgers.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cobb has dropped a few passes lately too, but he's a rookie so I'm not too harsh on him. Finley has had drops in the last 3 or 4 games..... Yea, that will hurt the QB Rating.

Speaking of Cobb, he went 0-1 passing, but still had a higher QB Rating than Caleb Hanie.

Members online

Latest posts