Skol Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Why did Skol get banned? I understand he had some ridiculous posts, and that half the time he was trash talking instead of making valid, thought out responses, but the other half he brought another view point to the table that we usually don't see.

Best described in another post, "I never know what to expect when I open a thread he posted in, sometimes he sparks up a nice debate, others you role your eyes and sigh with disgust"

I'd rather have that feeling than Knowing the post is gonna be retarded

Just my 2 cents anyway...

:dontknow:

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why did Skol get banned? I understand he had some ridiculous posts, and that half the time he was trash talking instead of making valid, thought out responses, but the other half he brought another view point to the table that we usually don't see.

Best described in another post, "I never know what to expect when I open a thread he posted in, sometimes he sparks up a nice debate, others you role your eyes and sigh with disgust"

I'd rather have that feeling than Knowing the post is gonna be retarded (ala Jeff Query)

That's a ban-able offense right there, 3irty1....

I know my posts are right on and accurate, but you're too blind and such a homer that you don't get them...

That's ok, I'd rather be me than you anyday. :rotfl:

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest, I don't even know what a "homer" is. But if its referring to my geographical location, then I'm in New York.

And sorry for offense, I meant it as a joke. My B

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was looking forward to what he had to say as well. Can you let us know what he did LT to get banned? Just curious.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys, The head Mod or admin. guy kicked me off as I was joking around with him about where he was in the 60's as far as a packer fan since he is older than me and he kicked me off for that. I just happened to hit this forum and it popped up so I am sure I will be kicked again as soon as they see my name. Most of you guys are pretty cool and passionate fans and I can respect that. Hope they let me be as I am kind of a wise *** but I am not one of those guys who states "the Packers suck because they are packers" and all that garbage. I try to put my points there and listen to others points as well. Thanks for your kind words anyway as most of us were born into our loyalty and some of my best friends are packer fans as I live just across the river and we get along great.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy was banned till today because he's too extremist, and thing could get out of hand as 2 mods would be attending the game (LT and Robdog was at Oak-SD), I wouldn't be here, and that would leave only Green_Bay_Packers to mod. He's back now. And he won the bet. *********...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As I personally have mentioned numerous times and even to him in *** he can be an excellent poster and we WANT HIM here..He offers other non packer fan insight..

but he needs to stop with the trolling posts..that is something we will not tolerate.

As you can see he is back and we welcome him..

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed you fellas, anything good happen while I was gone?

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd rather have that feeling than Knowing the post is gonna be retarded

I am new around here so I wont say much... But it just seemed whenever I shared a couple words with him that he gave the Packs no credit what so ever....

Over on the Colts forum there is alot of Patriots fans but they give the Colts all the respect and props in the world.... I dont know if its worth banning someone over... But he seemed super arrogant at times, and just didnt give Greenbay any credit in being a good team which they really are... They have lost 3 very close games to 2 very good teams.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am new around here so I wont say much... But it just seemed whenever I shared a couple words with him that he gave the Packs no credit what so ever....

Over on the Colts forum there is alot of Patriots fans but they give the Colts all the respect and props in the world.... I dont know if its worth banning someone over... But he seemed super arrogant at times, and just didnt give Greenbay any credit in being a good team which they really are... They have lost 3 very close games to 2 very good teams.
Yeah calling Rodgers is a stud is no negative of me I am sorry for that. The only thing i have said about the pack is their line play which is the same things you guys are saying so you lost me coltsseahawks guy.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah calling Rodgers is a stud is no negative of me I am sorry for that. The only thing i have said about the pack is their line play which is the same things you guys are saying so you lost me coltsseahawks guy.

Oh come on. I don't feel like digging through posts just to make a point, but you've posted some pretty inflammatory things and some good posts. coltseahawks guy probably just missed those good ones.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on. I don't feel like digging through posts just to make a point, but you've posted some pretty inflammatory things and some good posts. coltseahawks guy probably just missed those good ones.
Most of you guys are pretty cool and I like jawing with you guys, but some guys like ripping on Favre and say the same things over and over. I really don't care who the QB is as long as they win so just gets old. I have seen alot of fans who just sound so ignorant with posts sometimes I lash out alittle but really it is a game that we all love and it really shouldn't get so ugly over a game as we all know it is a cycle in the North on who is the frontrunner year in and yearout. The Vikings have alot of talent right now but a year or two away I am sure it will back to the Pack being the top team again.Or maybe the Bears so we ride our teams when their up but I will always be a Viking fan win lose or draw and I bet you feel the same way about the Pack.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I agree. It's just a game when it all comes down to it and I think in the heat of the moment people lose track of that. I'm guilty of that sometimes. When I get that way I have to step away from the game and realize there is way more to life than if the Packers win or lose or Brett Farve's vendetta. I'm sick of it and all the talk surrounding it. That was the first GB game I've skipped watching in 36 years. I don't think I could have watched us get beat AND have to listen to the announcers talk incessantly about BF playing his first game as a Viking in Hallowed Lambeau Field. BLARGHHHHHH!!

I'm looking forward to GB getting a win next week against the tomato can Tampa Bay Succaneers. Thank God for this year at least the BF circus won't be at any more GB games. Now I can enjoy the rest of the Packers season in relative peace.

BF might be a new toy for the Viking Fans, but I got sick of the BF media love fest even when he was still a Packer. At least then as a Packer it was kind of bearable. Now that he is a Viking, makes me want to ....BLAAAARRGHHHHHH

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre, Gus Ferotte,Duante Culpepper, Tavarious jackson,brad johnson, Bubby Brister Jeff George, Randall Cunningham, Wade wilson are a list of past qbs for the Vikings and in that same time you have had Brett Favre and Aaron rodgers so I am envious of the packs stable qb play. After watching favre destroy the Vikes for years it is good to see him do it in Purple but I am sick of hearing about him.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Locking this thread. Past is past, lets move on and try to get some CONSTRUCTIVE posts going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts