SI cover guys

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arod and Jordy are on the cover of SI this week :)

In case anyone wants to pick one up I figured I would mention it.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just going to start going through all my dad's Sports Illustrateds and framing and hanging all the Packer covered ones... Maybe I will try and get some of the signed... By the older ones off the Internet...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm just going to start going through all my dad's Sports Illustrateds and framing and hanging all the Packer covered ones... Maybe I will try and get some of the signed... By the older ones off the Internet...
There's probably a lot of Favre ones. :icon_lol:

I can think of 2 recent Favre related Packers covers off the top of my head. After the Seattle playoff game and the Sportsman of the Year for that year.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's probably a lot of Favre ones. :icon_lol:

I can think of 2 recent Favre related Packers covers off the top of my head. After the Seattle playoff game and the Sportsman of the Year for that year.

Don't think that I will have a hard time finding the FAvRe ones... Dad has been collecting since 1990... It is going to be the early ones that are going to be hard, especially when they are most likely signed and cost over 100 bucks...

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we didn't. There were 2 covers that week. One Pack, one Steelers.

And then the next week Goodell was on the cover.

Eh yea you're right just remembered I saw them @ the airport and was going to pick one up.

Well either way - if they decide to do it I'll probably pick it up.

If the curse is real though then I hope they don't - I'd rather put the money to championship gear but I want to remember this year w/ as much as possible.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When this issue comes, I think I'll frame it and hang it in my Packer room...... I've already replaced all my Favre stuff with Arod stuff lol

Members online

Latest posts