SI cover guys

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we didn't. There were 2 covers that week. One Pack, one Steelers.

And then the next week Goodell was on the cover.
Yeah, me in Dallas I got f***ed and received the James Harrison on the cover, not Rodgers.

But at least that meant Harrison was jinxed instead of Aaron!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dallas NEVER gets the Packer cover ones. Sucks.

Yeah, I'm down $300 already in SB merchandise. It's like said above. You want that, and that, and that, and that. Money well spent. Goes to GB's bottom line.

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that it's totally deserving that they are on the cover, but couldn't they get a better pic??

It makes Aaron look like Mr. Burns. "Excellent Smithers"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I looked again tonight - not there yet, or sold out. Not sure which. Arrrrrrgh!! I love that cover, and I want one!!

And by the way, I have two with Favre on the cover, both signed. They're still in the packages they came in. One is Sportsman of the Year, the other with (I think - LOL - I'd actually have to go look) sort of a retrospective on his career.

Thinking about bundling them up with the Favre signed football I have, and starting them at a dollar on eBay. :lol:

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it DID say "Feb. 14th"on their website, but I figured that it would mean that issue was for the the week OF the 14th...geez I hope I don't have to wait until monday...

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I snagged the last 2 from the Barnes and Nobles by my house here in Phoenix. They were kind of hidden behind the Roger Goodell issue. One is for reading and the other is being framed.

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SICK, although I think my signature of Arod showing off the belt would be more appropriate..

MartinezFlow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got mines at a Target yesterday. (Thursday)
They should be on stands, check around. If you live in Wisconsin they'll probably fly off quickly.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
My brother in Wisconsin got me the SI! He also sent me the front page of the GB Press-Gazette ("WORLD CHAMPS") and the front page of the La Crosse Tribune ("THAT'S #4" with Rodgers holding up the trophy) - already got them framed for my Packer/workout room. They look awesome! (I have a Packers organization check in there, signed by Vince Lombardi, and also a check from Ray Nitschke that I just had framed and put up in time for the game.)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
well drew brees was on the cover and what was his curse? poor defensive play in the first week of the playoffs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts