Should have gone for the TD record

H

HardRightEdge

Even though I wouldn't mind a couple more TDs, the only numbers that matter and the most important stat is the W and the number of them in the standings.
I'm very, very good with the win over anything else. I'm starting to ignore all those stupid stats they come up with.
Take Roethlisberger, for instance. 900 yards, 12 TDs, 0 INTs in big wins against playoff competition, the Colts and Ravens. He was the first QB to throw for 500 yds. twice in his career in the Colts game. Then he goes out and loses to the struggling Jets, contributing 2 of their 4 turnovers.

Will anybody care about those records if the Steelers miss the playoffs? Fantasy players, perhaps.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted them to go for it. It's the hated Bears, it's OK.

Oh well, with Capers as DC for the next several years, I'm sure there's going to be a game where the D gives up 63 points, and we'll need Rodgers to throw 10 TD passes.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To add to the list of coaches not being sportsman, who was the dumba$$ in Tampa (?) who sent his defense busting into the offense on kneel downs? He is either out of his HC job or he changed his tune.
Greg Shiano. He and the GM that hired him were fired after last season. Guy was nuts.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM pulled sitton and lang cause of injuries, I'm glad he pulled Aaron out also no need for a fluke injury to Arod with them 2 out the game

Members online

Latest posts