1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

SF Bay Area Fans!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by eap33, Jan 14, 2008.

1. eap33

eap33 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright Bay Area... It's getting a little embarassing screaming at the TV's by myself at Packers games every weekend. There's got to be some other SF Bay Area fans that go out to bars for games. I'm looking to organize a mass gathering of Packers fans somewhere for the NFC Championship game this weekend. Any takers?!

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a Bay Area fan, but my real estate agent has a SICK setup with HDTV and surround sound. he's a big time audiophile, goes to about 10 concerts a year, has thousands of CDs, and his speaker system is in the tens of thousands. I'll most likely hit his house, but if not, me and Mrs. Z will hit a bar.

Any idea of which bar to hit?

3. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Go to Zeke's on Bannon in SOMO (I think)

It is a Packer Bar and the owner is from Wisconsin. You will find the place packed with Packer fans. Look for a regular named Jodi and tell her Tripp misses doing shots for the defense with her. She will be the loudest one there I am sure.

4. eap33

eap33 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was going to pose that question to whoever replied to the post. Gauge where everyone is located and get together at a central spot. I could always watch it at home; I've got the 65" Toshiba ;) But I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested in gathering together a big pack of fans, make some noise, and have a good time. Let me know!

5. Danreb

Danreb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    San Jose, reppin it, my friend.

I don't go to bars though. But you know, there was like a period where we had Packers games for 6 weeks traight.

6. TexasPackerFan

TexasPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A lot of Pack fans in the bay area go to Bayside Sports Bar (http://baysidesportssf.com/) I now live in SF and if the movers don't come by this weekend to drop off my stuff I'll be there watching the game.