Severity of Micah Hyde's injury?

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was unable to watch the game, but I heard he was carted off the field due to a neck injury. Always scary when a neck injury takes place, but how bad did it look? I'm a bit baffled by the fact that I can't find any news on this injury that isn't over 2 days old.

It would be a tough loss in my opinion, he's always been a consistent special teamer and a fairly dependable reserve in the secondary.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it was anything really. A neck injury, not boarded, rides off in a cart sitting on his own, no brace, no support, they hit a bump pretty good and bounced the cart. My guess is he has a stiff neck and could have easily walked off but didn't

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know the extent of the injury. One thing that bothered me was here we have a player with a neck injury and while he was being carted to the locker room, the driver took a speed bump or something too fast and jarred the whole cart along with Micah. I could not believe I saw that.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It means, "I'm trying to type using a cell phone."

Nah...I was typing my message for here along with texting a co worker about something...

I feel asleep before hitting post reply here...

Then when I did hit post, I didnt see I had part of my work text in my packer window lol

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know the extent of the injury. One thing that bothered me was here we have a player with a neck injury and while he was being carted to the locker room, the driver took a speed bump or something too fast and jarred the whole cart along with Micah. I could not believe I saw that.
That was bad, I couldn't believe it either.

Members online

Latest posts