Senior Bowl Thread

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Yeah, after tonight and that level of play on defense(both teams) made me realize just how many holes we have. This is going to be a very interesting offseason. At this point best player available at a need(we have many) is probably the way to go. We are way more then a slot receiver from getting to the promise land.

I cant wait until free agency.

What an interesting perspective ;)

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
What an interesting perspective ;)

Wirh that said I wouldn't be surprised with anything at this point. I could see them going free agency to build up the D and going RB,WR or OL in first round and hitting offense early and often.

Justin Houston might become available. With new scheme KC is either probably gonna only keep 1. So either Dee Ford or Houston should be available.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rookie deal QB's win super bowls and so do expensive ones.

While teams have had success with quarterbacks on rookie contracts the Seahawks are actually the only one out of the group to have won a Super Bowl.

With new scheme KC is either probably gonna only keep 1. So either Dee Ford or Houston should be available.

It's interesting that Dee Ford had a breakout season with Mike Smith coaching the outside linebackers in Kansas City. Needless to say he's now coaching the position with the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts