1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle game. I was there.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TomDac, Sep 24, 2012.

1. TomDac

TomDac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Horrible officiating aside.. By far the loudest place I've ever seen the Packers play at. And the most disrespectful, drunken a-hole fans ever. Even worse than Oakland. Please get the good refs back!! I don't know how much more of this I can take.

2. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213
    Seattle fans were disrespectful? For some reason I never thought they'd be like that...Sorry you had to experience that in person

3. seahawks51

seahawks51 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry you had that problem. I think it depends on the section, my section is very good to out of town fans. That being said, it is nice to hear how loud you thought we were but you guys were very impressive with the "Go Pack Go" chant too. I was honestly disgusted that so many of you could get tickets for MNF. Apparently the all mighty dollar was talking to the season ticket holders. I'm not going to get into the outcome because we all were there. It had a bad ending and was officiated horribly both ways the whole game. It is a complete joke right now! I am going to say that your fan base was the best behaved (and most informed) I have ever seen in Century Link (even after the final result, nothing but class) and by far the loudest. We were pumped for the win but it was 2 hours later before I saw a good replay. Unfortunately, it might take a team like yours getting screwed before we have a change because the NFL wouldn't care if that had happened to the Alaska Seahawks! Good Luck on the rest of your season and looking forward to coming to Green Bay if we ever get to play you guys on the road!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TomDac

TomDac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks guys. I was with a good friend who is a die hard Seahawks fan and he apologized to me also.

That stadium is pretty awesome. Seahawks are a great team. Good luck in the rest of the season.

5. Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    They can't be more drunken a-hole than Eagles fans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +993
    There are plenty of obnoxious drunks in the South Endzone at Lambeau as well. They sure ruin a game, whether they're our fans, or someone else's.

7. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    really wouldn't generalize the whole fan base, usually it's just a small little group of jerks that ... whatever - drunk people being drunk.

8. TomDac

TomDac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Yeah - I realize that not all the Seahawks fans are that way. We ran into some great folks while walking back to the car. Shaking hands and stuff. It was nice...

But the fans around our seats were drunk, classless and very disrespectful. One 20-something girl was screaming obscenities at the two elderly packer fans seated in front of her. I wanted to bitch slap her into next week.

• Like Like x 2