Seattle game. I was there.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible officiating aside.. By far the loudest place I've ever seen the Packers play at. And the most disrespectful, drunken a-hole fans ever. Even worse than Oakland. Please get the good refs back!! I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle fans were disrespectful? For some reason I never thought they'd be like that...Sorry you had to experience that in person

seahawks51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry you had that problem. I think it depends on the section, my section is very good to out of town fans. That being said, it is nice to hear how loud you thought we were but you guys were very impressive with the "Go Pack Go" chant too. I was honestly disgusted that so many of you could get tickets for MNF. Apparently the all mighty dollar was talking to the season ticket holders. I'm not going to get into the outcome because we all were there. It had a bad ending and was officiated horribly both ways the whole game. It is a complete joke right now! I am going to say that your fan base was the best behaved (and most informed) I have ever seen in Century Link (even after the final result, nothing but class) and by far the loudest. We were pumped for the win but it was 2 hours later before I saw a good replay. Unfortunately, it might take a team like yours getting screwed before we have a change because the NFL wouldn't care if that had happened to the Alaska Seahawks! Good Luck on the rest of your season and looking forward to coming to Green Bay if we ever get to play you guys on the road!

OP
OP
TomDac

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was with a good friend who is a die hard Seahawks fan and he apologized to me also.

That stadium is pretty awesome. Seahawks are a great team. Good luck in the rest of the season.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are plenty of obnoxious drunks in the South Endzone at Lambeau as well. They sure ruin a game, whether they're our fans, or someone else's.

OP
OP
TomDac

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah - I realize that not all the Seahawks fans are that way. We ran into some great folks while walking back to the car. Shaking hands and stuff. It was nice...

But the fans around our seats were drunk, classless and very disrespectful. One 20-something girl was screaming obscenities at the two elderly packer fans seated in front of her. I wanted to ***** slap her into next week.

Members online

Latest posts