Scrimage

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Up here near Buffalo N.Y. there is an artical in my sports section and it's talking about how excited Losman is about playing Favre in Fridays scrimage. I guess Losman is a big fan of Brett, they also were talking about the offensive line and how Favre would be without Whale and Rivera. I guess they seem to think that there replacements are not going to do well. Or as well as whale and Rivera.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That probably will be true, when you loose a couple guys like that (even though our replacements have a ton of talent) you are bound to loose somthing not just in those positions but in the whole offensive line.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the national media has really considered the replacements for Wahle and Rivera because none of the guys brought in are big names.

Last season we lost Flanny and got great play from Ruegy and Wells. 2 years ago we had to go without Clifton and Tauscher. The OL has held up very well with replacements through some difficult injuries, but that's not being considered. We've got a number of solid players battling it out for the starting spots. In the end we'll be just fine.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Actually the national media has really considered the replacements for Wahle and Rivera because none of the guys brought in are big names.

Last season we lost Flanny and got great play from Ruegy and Wells. 2 years ago we had to go without Clifton and Tauscher. The OL has held up very well with replacements through some difficult injuries, but that's not being considered. We've got a number of solid players battling it out for the starting spots. In the end we'll be just fine.

Exactly...I think Sherman mentioned that there was only 1 season while he's been here where the line has been together for the entire (or at least majority of the) season. Of course it stinks to lose those guys, but Ahman managed to rush for 1,800 w/out Tauscher and Clifton.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
packman31 said:
Up here near Buffalo N.Y. there is an artical in my sports section and it's talking about how excited Losman is about playing Favre in Fridays scrimage. I guess Losman is a big fan of Brett, they also were talking about the offensive line and how Favre would be without Whale and Rivera. I guess they seem to think that there replacements are not going to do well. Or as well as whale and Rivera.

no one expects their replacements to be as good as wahle an rivera thats an unfair task to uphold, however we expect them to keep fat lineman off our QB lol

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant wait for friday. how long do you guys think the proposed first team will be in...the first drive?

doesnt matter much to me really, i wanna check out these rooks and second/third stringers. dammit i just wanna see a football game before i break out in a rash.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
No one expects their replacements to be as good as wahle an rivera thats an unfair task to uphold, however we expect them to keep fat lineman off our QB lol
Good point - I think a good measuring stick would be how well they play against Julius Peppers...
If they can stop that guy - then we'll be alright. I think Beightol is lookin' at those types of Players while he brings the O-Line up to snuff....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts