Save the Whale!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a great game in so many ways, but my favorite part was in the fourth quarter, when the Giants' QB position was taken over by a whale wearing a blue uniform with #13 on the back. I believe this was the first time a whale has played quarterback in the NFL.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
This was a great game in so many ways, but my favorite part was in the fourth quarter, when the Giants' QB position was taken over by a whale wearing a blue uniform with #13 on the back. I believe this was the first time a whale has played quarterback in the NFL.

Is it politically correct to laugh at what Greg said? Uh oh. I'm going to get in trouble.

My wife took one look at him and said something along the lines of that guy needs to be taken out of there immediately or else he'd get killed. Well, at least we didn't kill him.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA! Lorenzen is the man! I wouldn't mind seein him in GB. Wisconsin already has a high obesity rate.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

This was uncalled for and insensitive. I think you owe the entire whale community an apology.

Staff online

Latest posts