1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Samkan Gado...Ahman who?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GreenNGold, Nov 7, 2005.

1. GreenNGold

GreenNGold Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a personal friend of Sam Gado. We attend the same church in KC.
    He was a free agent from Liberty University at Chiefs summer camp. The Chiefs coaches call him the little "Nigerian Nightmare"...aka Christian Okoye...the Chiefs prolific back in the 90s.
    The coach of Liberty University was a QB for both Denver and the Chiefs.
    He called the chiefs ant told them aboiut Sam. The chiefs had him at camp and were impressed. Unfortunatley, Sam hurt his neck. The chiefs put him on the practice roster. The guy would have to replace Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson...Johnson gained 108 yards for KC today...The point...How could he beat out Priest and no. 1 pick Larry Johnson...sounds impossible...right...Well...it would be like Sam starting in lieu of Ahman Green and Davenport....And that is my point...Sam...if he stays healthy...could be a sleeper for the Pack. The fantasy teams like him...He has 26 carries...What a work horse performance... and a TD... in his first NFL start...WOW!!! Sam is a great person...now Green Bay will have the opportunity to find out too.

I bleed....Green and Gold....in KC!!!

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    26 carries.....62 yards.......that's about 2.3 yards a carry. Let's not get carried away.

3. GreenNGold

GreenNGold Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Behind this offensive line...2.3 yards per carry is not bad...this O Line needs help...Lets call what it was...a gutsy perfiormance...and leave it at that....

Green and Gold in KC

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    well said, depack.

it's great that he's your friend and i'm sure it's exciting to see him toting the rock for the pack, but it was 26-62, not 26-162.

5. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i like him as a runner moreso than fisher, but that doesnt say a whole lot...the packers were establishing some semblance of a running game early on but--this kid had one carry prior today, after about 15-20 carries, he got visibly tired, not to mention some dumbass play calls which tried to run him off tackle when he was doing his best running straight forward

he's tough, he can carry the ball...he hits the hole with the speed of a slow moving intestinal worm...and he's all we got