Samkan Gado...Ahman who?

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a personal friend of Sam Gado. We attend the same church in KC.
He was a free agent from Liberty University at Chiefs summer camp. The Chiefs coaches call him the little "Nigerian Nightmare"...aka Christian Okoye...the Chiefs prolific back in the 90s.
The coach of Liberty University was a QB for both Denver and the Chiefs.
He called the chiefs ant told them aboiut Sam. The chiefs had him at camp and were impressed. Unfortunatley, Sam hurt his neck. The chiefs put him on the practice roster. The guy would have to replace Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson...Johnson gained 108 yards for KC today...The point...How could he beat out Priest and no. 1 pick Larry Johnson...sounds impossible...right...Well...it would be like Sam starting in lieu of Ahman Green and Davenport....And that is my point...Sam...if he stays healthy...could be a sleeper for the Pack. The fantasy teams like him...He has 26 carries...What a work horse performance... and a TD... in his first NFL start...WOW!!! Sam is a great person...now Green Bay will have the opportunity to find out too.

I bleed....Green and Gold....in KC!!!

OP
OP
G

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Behind this offensive line...2.3 yards per carry is not bad...this O Line needs help...Lets call what it was...a gutsy perfiormance...and leave it at that....

Green and Gold in KC

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well said, depack.

it's great that he's your friend and i'm sure it's exciting to see him toting the rock for the pack, but it was 26-62, not 26-162.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like him as a runner moreso than fisher, but that doesnt say a whole lot...the packers were establishing some semblance of a running game early on but--this kid had one carry prior today, after about 15-20 carries, he got visibly tired, not to mention some ******* play calls which tried to run him off tackle when he was doing his best running straight forward

he's tough, he can carry the ball...he hits the hole with the speed of a slow moving intestinal worm...and he's all we got

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts