Ryan Clark

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would've been great for TT to at least make a run at him but I don't see it happening. Mainly because he's currently visiting with the Dolphins and it's reported that they're close to getting a deal done.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like its too late. TT can pick the phone right now to make it happen but I doubt you can compete with someone like Bill Parcells when it comes to getting the right player.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like its too late. TT can pick the phone right now to make it happen but I doubt you can compete with someone like Bill Parcells when it comes to getting the right player.
But like I said in the other thread, Parcells don't have to worry about upsetting anyone in the locker room.

TT has to watch out for Woodson and Collins in the secondary...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like this move isn't happening. Clark just agreed to a new deal with the steelers.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that it matters now, but I read yesterday on USA Today that Clark said he did get interest from other teams, but for cities he had zero interest in going to. Now, its debatable if Green Bay was one of them, as unfortunate as it is, GB isn't a hot spot for players, only until they play for the Pack do they realize it's worth.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that it matters now, but I read yesterday on USA Today that Clark said he did get interest from other teams, but for cities he had zero interest in going to. Now, its debatable if Green Bay was one of them, as unfortunate as it is, GB isn't a hot spot for players, only until they play for the Pack do they realize it's worth.

That's true. A lot of people like to blame TT for not playing a bigger part in free agency. However they also have to remember that it takes 2 to tango. Not only does the GM have to pursue the player but that player has to like where he is going. Last season buried under all the TT hate was the fact that he actually tried to sign Chris Canty for the same amount of money that the Giants were offering. However Canty chose a more avid scenery to be in NY.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts