Round 4 pick 108 Vince Biegel

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Hit that Bench Press rest the foot build a bigger top half Biegel!!! He will be fine for camp that's important.

He has broken the same foot in less then a year. That's not good. This sounds like a re-occurring and a possible lingering problem.

It appears TT should of taken Lawson.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
he's a back-up anyway so it doesn't matter. let him heal up.

Doesn't matter? When is the last time Perry and Matthews played 16 games?

OTA's are extremely important for Rookies and especially with Capers scheme. This is a bigger deal then people might think.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a good start for Vince Biegel. Sounds like the surgery was for an injury that was not new. Although they say Biegel will be back for training camp, one has to wonder if he can play a significant role this season.

Ted needs to sign Dumervil, he really does. OLB is looking very weak right now.

D

Deleted member 6794

he's a back-up anyway so it doesn't matter. let him heal up.

It matters a lot as it seems that injury might be a lingering problem going forward. In addition the Packers are extremely thin at outside linebacker to begin with and can't afford Biegel's development to be hampered by missing OTAs and minicamp.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well so much for him providing pass rush and helping the defense. I've got nothing against the kid, but geez now he is going to miss all of OTA's with an injury that he recovered from recently. This does not look good.
It was fixed by the badgers..

The Packers Dr looked into it and didn't like how it was done....

The Packers decided to fix it properly...it shouldn't be an issue from here

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
What does Captain's mom have to say about this? That's the real scoop.

Cap-- your ma have a take?

D

Deleted member 6794

I'll take his mom's word over any article...

Meaning.. She was told that if all goes as expected, it shouldnt be an issue

I prefer to believe a scientific article over the word of a player's mom but it's absolutely fine if you want to.

What does Captain's mom have to say about this? That's the real scoop.

Cap-- your ma have a take?

Well, she was a bit surprised to hear the Packers drafted one of these to play linebacker:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Unfortunately she has no idea about the outlook for a beagle after having Jones fracture surgery though.

Reaction score
I prefer to believe a scientific article over the word of a player's mom but it's absolutely fine if you want to.
Well, she was a bit surprised to hear the Packers drafted one of these to play linebacker:

Unfortunately she has no idea about the outlook for a beagle after having Jones fracture surgery though.
Well there's a very close correlation between the puppy having the "will of a Linebacker" and the traits to breed a "Will" Linebacker. :whistling:

D

Deleted member 6794

So the Packers didn't tell Vince your foot will not be an issue? I'll be sure to tell his mom she was wrong.. Now you resort to being a jerk because of a disagreement?

I had u on ignore for years, now I recall why..never appreciated we spent 60 bucks to ship your autographed Packer pic and can't disagree with out being a jerk

Other people have complained about how you act, I am done

Do not refer to me.. Go to other mods.

Wow, what a way for a super moderator to respond to a poster not agreeing with what the mother of a player has been told over a scientific article. On top of that you reproach me with having to pay for shipping a price to me which I fairly won in a contest years ago. I'm absolutely stunned by your reply.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

Nice insight. My mom said, "I love bagels, but they're a lot of carbs."

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Biegel was signed today to a 4 year deal.

Biegel will receive a four-year contract worth $3,093,748, which includes a signing bonus of $693,748

This leaves third-round DT Montravius Adams and fourth-round RB Jamaal Williams as the only remaining draft picks for the Packers still to sign.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per the Packer website, Williams has signed and Schum has been cut. A little surprised at Schum's cut.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Per the Packer website, Williams has signed and Schum has been cut. A little surprised at Schum's cut.

They must really like Justin Vogel to cut Schum already, but I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more punter brought in for competition.

Members online

Latest posts