Rodgers Vs. Love-- A Packer Fan Poll

Which scenario would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just this question being asked ****** me off. Rodgers is a MVP. The packers leadership is blowing it, if we even have to ask this question. End of debate
Not end of debate. The Packers front office AND Rodgers are blowing it. If Rodgers truly does care about championships, he would realize that his asking price is absurd. If the Packers truly cared about Rodgers, they would offer him whatever he wants due to his stats. If the Packers front office cared about the present & future team, they would not pay an aging quarterback 30% of the team's salary on a guaranteed basis especially if they can receive a nice return in draft picks and proven veterans.

And therein lies the stalemate. This is not some cut-and-dry "PAY THE MAN" scenario even though our hearts want it to be the truth.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope just ppl that insist that accuracy is down despite him literally having the most accurate season of his career.

He had wide open targets all over the field and more easy throws than any other time in his career. MLF's offense is designed to get receivers open through scheme and Rodgers highly benefited from it. The fact remains he often missed guys he never would have missed a few years ago. In fact, he did it multiple times in the 4th quarter of his most recent game, you know... after he scolded Smith telling him to get the damn ball back.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just this question being asked ****** me off. Rodgers is a MVP. The packers leadership is blowing it, if we even have to ask this question. End of debate

Any time someone addresses a subjective topic with any variation of "I'm right, you're wrong", I'm upset.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think Rodgers is under contract. Really don't want to see him mess up the team because we will not have enough money in the future. JMO but I think Rodgers is being a control freak. I don't think mgmnt. are being control freaks because there is a fair contract that they are willing to live by. And if Rodgers is a control freak; what for? I mean he has enough money to last him. I would tend to play hard ball.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Covid season of no/low fan attendance tanked the salary cap by a minimum of $17Mil, possibly more. When AR signed his extension GB management thought his '21 cap hit would be 18% of the cap leaving them room to maneuver. They also arranged for '22 to be an "out" year IF they needed it.

With Covid his '21 cap hit is over 20.5% of the cap and not expected to be much less in '22. In '22 Alexander is on his 5th year ($13.3 Mil), the Smith brothers cap hit is almost $48Mil (24% of cap), AND Adams needs a new contract which will be between $22-27.5Mil/year as a top 3 WR.
Even IF GB wanted to create more security for AR there's no way to do it without significant cuts/losses elsewhere.

Last edited:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grass is always greener everywhere else, eh?

New concept, go look at the yardage leaders in passing and look at both attempts and their receiving corps. Mahomes, Brady, Ryan, Cousins, Herbert, and Wilson all have better receiving groups. So, please, continue screeching about your opinion without showing any actual proof that Rodgers' accuracy is declining.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had wide open targets all over the field and more easy throws than any other time in his career. MLF's offense is designed to get receivers open through scheme and Rodgers highly benefited from it. The fact remains he often missed guys he never would have missed a few years ago. In fact, he did it multiple times in the 4th quarter of his most recent game, you know... after he scolded Smith telling him to get the damn ball back.
:roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah, your anecdotal memories don't actually mean anything compared to what happened on his 500+ passes.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO there is absolutely no way Rodgers reaches the end zone if he runs on that 3rd down play.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO there is absolutely no way the LAC had a better receiving corp than the GB Packers.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO there is absolutely no way Rodgers reaches the end zone if he runs on that 3rd down play.
Agreed...he would have been caught from behind about 1.5 yards short. But he still should have ran it and given a better chance at a 4th down conversion

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New concept, go look at the yardage leaders in passing and look at both attempts and their receiving corps. Mahomes, Brady, Ryan, Cousins, Herbert, and Wilson all have better receiving groups. So, please, continue screeching about your opinion without showing any actual proof that Rodgers' accuracy is declining.

I'm not going to spend days compiling a video montage for you. If you can't see the difference over the past few years, particularly since he broke his clavicle, then you're beyond help. Watch the actual games, instead of just the highlight reels.

BTW, your general attitude and condescending tone just landed you in the ignore list. You're already in a bunch of them because people have been messaging me suggesting to do the same. Keep it up and you'll eventually find nobody left to respond to your drivel. As soon as you have nothing left to dispute the facts as presented, you go to insults. C-ya!

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to spend days compiling a video montage for you. If you can't see the difference over the past few years, particularly since he broke his clavicle, then you're beyond help. Watch the actual games, instead of just the highlight reels.

BTW, your general attitude and condescending tone just landed you in the ignore list. You're already in a bunch of them because people have been messaging me suggesting to do the same. Keep it up and you'll eventually find nobody left to respond to your drivel. As soon as you have nothing left to dispute the facts as presented, you go to insults. C-ya!

Please don't spend time compiling the 16 bad passes you remember. Nobody will care compared to the 300+ good to spectacular passed he made.

As to your second point, you presented zero evidence other than your " memories ".

Reaction score
Wow, that's enlightening F___ing waste of 2 minutes & 37 seconds of my life. We get it, you don't like Love... and now you're assininery is on Ignore.

I actually don't hate Love, and I am not sure about the pick either way, but I just thought this was funny. Lighten up, Francis.

Members online

Latest posts