Rodgers up for Hardest working man award

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I voted for Aaron of course,... just the comments on that site is enough for me!!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for our guy and thanx to this helpful poster on the Aints forum, I voted more than once.

"I just voted multiple times... After you submit your vote hit F5 to refresh the screen and it lets you vote again."

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't understand why they talk about the Packers so much on that forum. I would like to believe most Saints would be worrying about Detroit or laughing at Atlanta having to go play in a cold weather game in NY.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why they talk about the Packers so much on that forum. I would like to believe most Saints would be worrying about Detroit or laughing at Atlanta having to go play in a cold weather game in NY.
Besides that, what's your take on the Saints, Bogart?
How far do you think they will get in the playoffs?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are talking about us because we are their biggest threat and they know it. I voted for our guy, of course. I'm not worried about the Saints fans.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are talking about us because we are their biggest threat and they know it. I voted for our guy, of course. I'm not worried about the Saints fans.
Yeah, exactly.
They are just talking big and heaping more and more of that big talk to hide their fears of the Pack.
They are not forgetting 2011 season opener at Lambeau or Seattle from last year.

If the Packers played a team as good as themselves and lost and had the potential to face them in the playoffs, I'd be worried to.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Besides that, what's your take on the Saints, Bogart?
How far do you think they will get in the playoffs?

NFC Championship.
They shouldn't have a problem with Detroit, and I think Payton will motivate those guys enough to blast SF. Overall the Niners had a very weak schedule, I look for them to get blown out similar to Atlanta last year. That season finale against the Rams revealed some of their problems, especially the offense.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Y'know, if Rodgers gets the MVP some saints fans actually might commit suicide, they are so obsessed with this whole Rodgers/Brees competition!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts