Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It's been years since I posted in a thread,..almost can't remember how....that said. Hi to all the new and old members,...and I'm just hoping all of this AR talk is just talk and he's with the Packers for a few more years! :)
:whistling::x3:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been years since I posted in a thread,..almost can't remember how....that said. Hi to all the new and old members,...and I'm just hoping all of this AR talk is just talk and he's with the Packers for a few more years! :)
Been a while. Welcome back. If I'd of known you were coming I'd have baked some special brownies.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy **** I heard cowboys trade and thought for a split second packers stuck aaron with MM again and started laughing before thinking that there was no qb needs in dallas, and them laughed again seeing it be the eagles.

Edit: sorry, mes already drunk. Been a helluva day.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy **** I heard cowboys trade and thought for a split second packers stuck aaron with MM again and started laughing before thinking that there was no qb needs in dallas, and them laughed again seeing it be the eagles.

Edit: sorry, mes already drunk. Been a helluva day.

I like the way you think.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have already agreed to trade with the Broncos but they just want to **** off Rodgers a little more. They will be announcing the trade of Rodgers for Surtain and others in a few more weeks.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have already agreed to trade with the Broncos but they just want to **** off Rodgers a little more. They will be announcing the trade of Rodgers for Surtain and others in a few more weeks.

Honestly this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#Derp

Attachments

• EF6A7E00-A95E-4D4E-AA83-B79F76EFDDF1.jpeg
    EF6A7E00-A95E-4D4E-AA83-B79F76EFDDF1.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 100

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure I understand the logic behind it...something to do with his cap hit post June 1?

That is the only logic of the idea. Denver knows GB wants a CB, Surtain is a concensus top 2 in the draft. Keep working on the Rodgers trade negotiations and if not you now have the future when Fullers one year is done.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
That is the only logic of the idea. Denver knows GB wants a CB, Surtain is a concensus top 2 in the draft. Keep working on the Rodgers trade negotiations and if not you now have the future when Fullers one year is done.
Honestly depends on whether or not Rodgers lets his foot off the gas after this weekend. Highly doubt the Packers can do enough to change his mind though. So for the Packers, do you have any way of convincing him to jump on board again.

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that his is off the Rodgers topic but the trade between the Cowboys and Eagles is such a sign of the apocalypse. And who did they stick it to? The Giants that is!! They would have picked Devonta Smith!!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly depends on whether or not Rodgers lets his foot off the gas after this weekend. Highly doubt the Packers can do enough to change his mind though. So for the Packers, do you have any way of convincing him to jump on board again.

Trade love and grab a first round draft pick.

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Packers didn’t get Rodgers any receivers last year in the draft. Instead they move up to get his future replacement. I blame Guthead and Murphy not the Coach. They better hope that Aaron doesn’t leave or they will have a HUGE problem!!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Such a fools thought to believe drafting a receiver is all one needs to do to win a SB....geesh

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Such a fools thought to believe drafting a receiver is all one needs to do to win a SB....geesh
In fairness, drafting a QB is literally the only thing the Packers could have done that had a zero percent chance of helping win a SB.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to trade Love and I don't want to give Aaron any more money.

Members online

Latest posts