Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jordan Love doesn't look at least like pedestrian Jared Goff out the gate, FIRE EVERYONE.

The Packers now hold the NFL All-Time Record for running 3-time MVP Quarterbacks out of town.

Favre's huge ego and his talk of retiring every year drove him out of town, and rightly so, along with the fact he was an interception machine his last 5 years. Poor Aaron, $37 million a year isn't enough love for his fragile ego. See ya, thanks for the one Super Bowl and your mediocre play in most of the really big games.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor Aaron, $37 million a year isn't enough love for his fragile ego. See ya, thanks for the one Super Bowl and your mediocre play in most of the really big games.
It's interesting to me that with this story coming out, a lot of Packer fans have suddenly stopped denying that Rodgers may have an attitude problem.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pat mcafee show month ago..Rodgers said his future is out of his control.

Tj lang on cheeseheadtv.com said he isnt going anywhere...if he was it would have happened by now

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I'm thinking Rodgers' statements about wanting to be the permanent Jeopardy host didn't have so much to do as really wanting to be the host, as it did to send a passive aggressive message to the Packers.

Bojack

"All pro DL , you sure the hell dont play like it"
Reaction score
Rodgers needs to just stop doing his best Farve impression stop crying you are paid enough and you are wanted. If you want to be like brady then be like brady take a 10 million a yr pay cut and the packers will get you what you want if not just shut up and play. You had 10 yrds of green grass from the 8 and you forced a pass into double coverage instead of running. The Mvp lost that play off game for the packers not king. D gave Rodgers 3 take aways and he failed. So no you dont get to determine your own future

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFCCG..... 1st down.... Rogers.... nadda.... 2nd down... Rogers.... nadda.... 3rd down... nadda....(we’ve seen this atory in other big game and in fact earlier in last years NFCCG) then he gets butt hurt that the coaches didn’t give him a 4th chance, throws his team under the bus and has been sulking since. He backed into ONE Super Bowl... yes backed into... the team SHOULD not have even made the playoffs ... but they did and THE TEAM took advantage of it and won it all. The last several years (maybe before that) Rodgers seems to feel the team owes HIM something. Show up or shut up. They had to carry Favre out on his shield... you wanna quit... quit.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
NFCCG..... 1st down.... Rogers.... nadda.... 2nd down... Rogers.... nadda.... 3rd down... nadda....(we’ve seen this atory in other big game and in fact earlier in last years NFCCG) then he gets butt hurt that the coaches didn’t give him a 4th chance, throws his team under the bus and has been sulking since. He backed into ONE Super Bowl... yes backed into... the team SHOULD not have even made the playoffs ... but they did and THE TEAM took advantage of it and won it all. The last several years (maybe before that) Rodgers seems to feel the team owes HIM something. Show up or shut up. They had to carry Favre out on his shield... you wanna quit... quit.
It shouldn't be possible to type that many words and not make a single worthwhile point.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the first two pages of this thread and skipped to the last page just to say this. All the guys calling out Rodgers saying he’s spoiled or good riddance remember, he makes the team. I watch the games too, I see the offense and get frustrated with all the misreads or bad routes bad offensive calls or whatever...Adams is a STUD, my opinion is AJones benefits from Rodgers and Adams and a good OLine and is a top notch rb but not elite and the offensive scheme could plug and play him if needed ( Dillion looks very promising)....but in the end 13-3 isn’t possible without a HOF quarterback. Careful what you wish for because Jordan Love may not be the answer some of you boys want and this team could EASILY (and will for minimum 5 years) go 3-13 without AR. It’s actually funny that people are so quick to write off what has held this organization together for the longest time in Aaron Rodgers. I’ve “watched” the NFL sparingly since the blm kneeling crap but I still see what’s going on...this team dies without a franchise QB. Prove me wrong.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pat mcafee show month ago..Rodgers said his future is out of his control.

Tj lang on cheeseheadtv.com said he isnt going anywhere...if he was it would have happened by now

Honest question without any hate towards it...why do people like Pat maCafee, he’s such a fake. Reminds me of jimmy fallon with the frat boys suck up fake laughing stuff. He lost me a few years ago but I just can’t stand him in the slightest and am so upset he benefited from AJ Hawk getting Rodgers on.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the first two pages of this thread and skipped to the last page just to say this. All the guys calling out Rodgers saying he’s spoiled or good riddance remember, he makes the team. I watch the games too, I see the offense and get frustrated with all the misreads or bad routes bad offensive calls or whatever...Adams is a STUD, my opinion is AJones benefits from Rodgers and Adams and a good OLine and is a top notch rb but not elite and the offensive scheme could plug and play him if needed ( Dillion looks very promising)....but in the end 13-3 isn’t possible without a HOF quarterback. Careful what you wish for because Jordan Love may not be the answer some of you boys want and this team could EASILY (and will for minimum 5 years) go 3-13 without AR. It’s actually funny that people are so quick to write off what has held this organization together for the longest time in Aaron Rodgers. I’ve “watched” the NFL sparingly since the blm kneeling crap but I still see what’s going on...this team dies without a franchise QB. Prove me wrong.
You are correct that this team wouldn't be playoff-caliber without Rodgers. He has been the team since 2008 and nobody can deny that.

However, he has also held the team back in recent years due to his salary and you can't deny that there are drawbacks to having a superstar player at any position, but especially at quarterback. It has been a salary resulting in zero championships and a lot of heartbreak...on defense.

Point being that so long as we have at least an average quarterback, a solid team (especially defense) is better than an average team with a superstar quarterback. Look at Tampa Bay this year, San Fran a couple years ago, Kansas City, etc. All have superstar quarterbacks but the difference is they also have elite defenses. The ONLY way for us to have such a defense is without the salary of Rodgers.

It sucks but it is the truth

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are correct that this team wouldn't be playoff-caliber without Rodgers. He has been the team since 2008 and nobody can deny that.

However, he has also held the team back in recent years due to his salary and you can't deny that there are drawbacks to having a superstar player at any position, but especially at quarterback. It has been a salary resulting in zero championships and a lot of heartbreak...on defense.

Point being that so long as we have at least an average quarterback, a solid team (especially defense) is better than an average team with a superstar quarterback. Look at Tampa Bay this year, San Fran a couple years ago, Kansas City, etc. All have superstar quarterbacks but the difference is they also have elite defenses. The ONLY way for us to have such a defense is without the salary of Rodgers.

I hear ya but...I think New England thought the same thing when Brady left too....

but I see your point, I honestly don’t agree but respect it.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To stick it to the ingrate Rodgers, the Packers should refuse to trade him and then make Jordan Love the starter. Rodgers can hold a clipboard for two years or retire.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hell no. This front office has been DOG SH*T for basically the past decade on drafting top level defensive talent. So much wasted fukn talent that slipped through our fingers and it's so irritating.

The problem has ALWAYS been this FO has been fukn terrible at drafting talent on the defensive end. Like JESUS CHRIST we've spent so much draft capital for the past decade and have VERY little to show for it. Terrible fukn FO when it comes for D talent

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts