Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you guys talking about the Broncos with h drafting Horn. If we trade Rodgers to the Broncos, would we have to take Von Miller in return to absorb some of that cap hit? How does that work?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This been mentioned.. But what if aaron told them last year I want on more year than trade me?

Hence the love pick

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, my take right now:

1) packers stay calm, keep working on getting aaron back on board. No one inside has admitted to ANYTHING being speculated about so far. Aaron also hasn't talked about it.

2) Packers don't get aaron on board, or he releases a statement to push the issue. GB holds him until June 1 cutoff, them fields trade offers for him, banking the $20 mil vs $5 mil trading tonight.

Calm execution seems to be the way right now. Let's see what happens at 29...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the most active a thread has been for a single day?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Has Rodgers come out and made a public statement? I’m not sure how much stock to put into all this noise.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not drafting TJ Watt over Kevin King had more to do with the Packers not making it to the Super Bowl than drafting Love.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Rodgers come out and made a public statement? I’m not sure how much stock to put into all this noise.

The comments from NFL insiders came straight from his agent. So I don't think he needs to make a statement.

The dude is huge ******. I don't like him but he plays QB better than most so you deal with it.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Tj lang just said aaron isnt going anywhere.. He believes this was his way of making them realize he wants help

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. first we pick Love and then delay a extension, which he has earned the way he's played last season. And we could do with a restructuring to open up cap space.

Just get this done front office.

We may posture all we want, but next season without AR12 isn't going to end well!

He can't get this team over the hump without a solid defense. From that standpoint he's Trent Dilfer. Let him go!

Members online

Latest posts