Restrictions on new members

Paddy Macdonald

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a new member to the forum and have the 5-reply requirement before being permitted to start a new thread (I have no complaints - it is a good idea), so thought I would get the first one ticked off the list!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hi all. I am a new member to the forum and have the 5-reply requirement before being permitted to start a new thread (I have no complaints - it is a good idea), so thought I would get the first one ticked off the list!

Welcome in *****.....Good to see a fellow Irishman in here. OK, I am probably about 10% Irish, but you know us Irish we like to stretch it a bit. ;)

Cheers and have fun! :coffee:

Paddy Macdonald

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must confess that I prefer Smithwick's to Guinness! Smithwick's (many pronunciations depending where in Ireland but the "th" is always silent!) is a very popular reddish ale brewed by Guinness, and lies somewhere between Stout and Lager. If any of you ever make it over this way a visit to the beer tent at an Ulster Rugby match will help sort things out.

Sorry, I don't quite know how this thread has moved from "New Member Restrictions" to a discussion on beer! My fault.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't quite know how this thread has moved from "New Member Restrictions" to a discussion on beer! My fault.

Around Croak.....everything moves to beer! ;)

Strap yourself in, this place can jump from topic to topic, just remember..... "Fire Capers"

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I must confess that I prefer Smithwick's to Guinness! Smithwick's (many pronunciations depending where in Ireland but the "th" is always silent!) is a very popular reddish ale brewed by Guinness, and lies somewhere between Stout and Lager. If any of you ever make it over this way a visit to the beer tent at an Ulster Rugby match will help sort things out.

We do have a beer thread under "all other sports". :tup:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Welcome in *****.....Good to see a fellow Irishman in here. OK, I am probably about 10% Irish, but you know us Irish we like to stretch it a bit. ;)

Cheers and have fun! :coffee:

You told me it was good to see another Englishman when you welcomed me :eek:. To quote a friend " Son of a Biscuit !!!".
What feckin nationality ARE you ?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'll take Bud. Gotta have something with which to water my house plants.....

Careful, I don't think even the hardiest of house plants can handle a night of Bud!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome *****. So do you watch college football? If so do u root for Norte Dame? I'm originally from IN & that's one of the teams I go for

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts