Bears Report: Bucs bring Lovie Smith back to Tampa

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
During the lowest points of the regular season in Tampa Bay, Buccaneers fans wanted the team to fire Greg Schiano and hire Lovie Smith. They have gotten their wish, albeit belatedly. Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Lovie Smith will become the next head coach of the Buccaneers, and that the two sides are…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope for his sake, this time, he doesn't stand there and say something insidiously stupid like, "I'm here to beat Green Bay". Well, how about Packers 21, Bears 14? No, you were not there to beat Green Bay. How about something our coach said ... "I'm here to win world championships". I always thought that quote by him was nothing more than a Chicago media ***-kissing statement.

That said, however - we can't deny that the entire time he was in Chicago, his defense and special teams were almost always very, very good. He gets full credit for that. His undoing was his constant hiring of terrible offensive coordinators. He's going to hire Aaron Rodgers' college coach Jeff Tedford in Tampa Bay. That figures, lol.

Members online

Latest posts