Defensive Coordinator Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Source? The article I read says USC definitely released him. And if he loved coaching at USC so much why did he leave after one year? And when they offered him the job of DC 10-years later, why'd he turn that down too? That doesn't add up.
My question would be, if he was so bad; why are they offering him another job?

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
USC has been a dumpster ever since Pete Carroll left, if he could have made them even respectable defensively, he might've eventually gotten the HC or other offers elsewhere. Instead we're left feeling like we traded mediocrity for mediocrity.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Source? The article I read says USC definitely released him. And if he loved coaching at USC so much why did he leave after one year? And when they offered him the job of DC 10-years later, why'd he turn that down too? That doesn't add up.

Released from contract /=/ fired. And you have it backwards. Tampa released him from his contract so he could go coach at his alma mater. Again, he wasn’t fired. I’m assuming he realized he liked coaching in the NFL better than college, so back to the NFL he went.

Why did he turn the USC DC job down? Idk. Maybe he doesn’t like recruiting. It’s not that weird he turned it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts