Reggie's Prayer

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night Mrs. El Guapo and I were flipping channels in between innings of the baseball game. I eventually stopped at Reggie's Prayer on some lowly cable station. I watched 5 minutes of the movie and realized how horrible it was, but at the same time never realized that Reggie White had made a movie back in 1996. It was great to see the guy but wow, what a bad movie (at least the 5 minutes that I watched). It does also star Mr Miyagi and MC Hammer - what could be better?!?

Did any of you know that this existed, or actually watch the whole thing?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Last night I watched Debbie Does Dallas, and there was NOTHING about the Cowboy organisation or Jerry Jones at all.....what a rip off. I watched it all and there was NOTHING !
Typical Hollywood. They never bother with facts and truth.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night I watched Debbie Does Dallas, and there was NOTHING about the Cowboy organisation or Jerry Jones at all.....what a rip off. I watched it all and there was NOTHING !
Believe it or not, you must have been watching the 'edited for TV' version where the Cowboys weren't included. Try watching the uncensored one! :tup:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She is wearing a cowboys cheerleader type uniform on the VHS box but that about all I can remember.

Spoiler alert

D e e p throat didn't have anything to do with Nixon or Watergate either.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Believe it or not, you must have been watching the 'edited for TV' version where the Cowboys weren't included. Try watching the uncensored one! :tup:
That explains why it was only 2 minutes long.

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again the "made for TV" version!
Trust me, I watched the entire full length film and there was nothing about politics. In fact I watched it maybe 100 times, you know, just in case I missed it the first 99.

No that’s how long he lasted before he fell asleep. ;)
When some guys finish they fall asleep.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Trust me, I watched the entire full length film and there was nothing about politics. In fact I watched it maybe 100 times, you know, just in case I missed it the first 99.

When some guys finish they fall asleep.
Sadly these days......no, never mind :(

Members online

Latest posts