1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Wow..some very interesting comments..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JeffQuery, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +3

I was actually wondering if Skol guy and Lone Wolf were the same person ... - just "split" ... /boggle ...

2. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't agree with that, necessarily...and besides FAVRE is 40 years old...and Rodgers still can't beat him out..so that's really the point now, isn't it?

I LIKE TO WRITE IN BIG FONT...I LIKE TURTLES...

3. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    This thread is awsome. I love chaos rofl. Keep it up guys because you are all giving me one hell of a laugh for a slow day at work

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    :rotfl:

I don't really know what the arguing is about because I don't feel like reading it, but that was hilarious.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    The point of discussion was atributes, not overall quality. If you disagree with that, please show me why. Because I've already posted why I think Rodgers has better mobility, downfield accuracy, and arm strenght then Favre has RIGHT NOW.

About the big letters, even though I posted them, this discussion has been going on for 7 pages, and Skol Guy still has no clue as to what we are discussing...