1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wow..some very interesting comments..

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JeffQuery, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +3

I was actually wondering if Skol guy and Lone Wolf were the same person ... - just "split" ... /boggle ...

2. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't agree with that, necessarily...and besides FAVRE is 40 years old...and Rodgers still can't beat him out..so that's really the point now, isn't it?

I LIKE TO WRITE IN BIG FONT...I LIKE TURTLES...

3. angryguy77

angryguy77 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    This thread is awsome. I love chaos rofl. Keep it up guys because you are all giving me one hell of a laugh for a slow day at work

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    :rotfl:

I don't really know what the arguing is about because I don't feel like reading it, but that was hilarious.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    The point of discussion was atributes, not overall quality. If you disagree with that, please show me why. Because I've already posted why I think Rodgers has better mobility, downfield accuracy, and arm strenght then Favre has RIGHT NOW.

About the big letters, even though I posted them, this discussion has been going on for 7 pages, and Skol Guy still has no clue as to what we are discussing...