Referees were flag happy

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
11 flags on the Pack for 100 yds - 3 on Detriot - a little onesided don't you think ? I'm not blaming the refs for the loss , but some of those - hands to the face - were very questionable , a few on carroll he was tryin to jam the WR and the WR pushed his hands up and carrolls hands touched the facemask and flags were flyin , it wasn't like he shoved his hands into the facemask . On one flag they called on the Pack - the ref say it was on # 28 ( Carroll ) and then he changed it to # 48 - which was who it was on - but it was like the ref had # 28 on his mind .

I look for the Pack to rebound vs the Browns and get us back on track . We need to show more emotion as a team .

GO PACK :towel:

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
However, after watching of the replay of the play where Sherman wanted Favre to run for the first/touchdown, it definitely looked like one of the DBs held Driver. My guess is Favre saw this too and threw the ball because of it. They should have called more than 3 penalties against Detroit, they earned it.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear you guys. I have thought many a time that the Vikes were robbed in Gb when they had the lead and flags come flying. You guys now know how it feels.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tarkenton10 said:
I hear you guys. I have thought many a time that the Vikes were robbed in Gb when they had the lead and flags come flying. You guys now know how it feels.

Oh yeah,

We NEVER experienced anything like you Vikings had to suffer through until now...

Your Vikings are SOOOOO special, the fact that you folks have 0 titles is because of the flag happy referees when your team was playing the Packers.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether it's that or trying to "hide" him by not starting him and sneeking him in and out, MW needs to do something to divert attention.

Members online

Latest posts