1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Referees were flag happy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    11 flags on the Pack for 100 yds - 3 on Detriot - a little onesided don't you think ? I'm not blaming the refs for the loss , but some of those - hands to the face - were very questionable , a few on carroll he was tryin to jam the WR and the WR pushed his hands up and carrolls hands touched the facemask and flags were flyin , it wasn't like he shoved his hands into the facemask . On one flag they called on the Pack - the ref say it was on # 28 ( Carroll ) and then he changed it to # 48 - which was who it was on - but it was like the ref had # 28 on his mind .

I look for the Pack to rebound vs the Browns and get us back on track . We need to show more emotion as a team .

GO PACK :towel:

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    No doubt I say the Pack earned those flags.

3. hoos

hoos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    However, after watching of the replay of the play where Sherman wanted Favre to run for the first/touchdown, it definitely looked like one of the DBs held Driver. My guess is Favre saw this too and threw the ball because of it. They should have called more than 3 penalties against Detroit, they earned it.

4. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hear you guys. I have thought many a time that the Vikes were robbed in Gb when they had the lead and flags come flying. You guys now know how it feels.

5. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah,

We NEVER experienced anything like you Vikings had to suffer through until now...

Your Vikings are SOOOOO special, the fact that you folks have 0 titles is because of the flag happy referees when your team was playing the Packers.

6. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The refs didn't do a very good job, but the Packers accommodated pretty well.

7. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carroll is a marked man and Sherman should be raising hell in the NFL offices.

8. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Whether it's that or trying to "hide" him by not starting him and sneeking him in and out, MW needs to do something to divert attention.