1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Referees were flag happy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    11 flags on the Pack for 100 yds - 3 on Detriot - a little onesided don't you think ? I'm not blaming the refs for the loss , but some of those - hands to the face - were very questionable , a few on carroll he was tryin to jam the WR and the WR pushed his hands up and carrolls hands touched the facemask and flags were flyin , it wasn't like he shoved his hands into the facemask . On one flag they called on the Pack - the ref say it was on # 28 ( Carroll ) and then he changed it to # 48 - which was who it was on - but it was like the ref had # 28 on his mind .

I look for the Pack to rebound vs the Browns and get us back on track . We need to show more emotion as a team .

GO PACK :towel:

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    No doubt I say the Pack earned those flags.

3. hoos

hoos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    However, after watching of the replay of the play where Sherman wanted Favre to run for the first/touchdown, it definitely looked like one of the DBs held Driver. My guess is Favre saw this too and threw the ball because of it. They should have called more than 3 penalties against Detroit, they earned it.

4. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hear you guys. I have thought many a time that the Vikes were robbed in Gb when they had the lead and flags come flying. You guys now know how it feels.

5. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh yeah,

We NEVER experienced anything like you Vikings had to suffer through until now...

Your Vikings are SOOOOO special, the fact that you folks have 0 titles is because of the flag happy referees when your team was playing the Packers.

6. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The refs didn't do a very good job, but the Packers accommodated pretty well.

7. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Carroll is a marked man and Sherman should be raising hell in the NFL offices.

8. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Whether it's that or trying to "hide" him by not starting him and sneeking him in and out, MW needs to do something to divert attention.