Recognizing the TD Milestone

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Well, Seneca would’ve been easy to miss. He only appeared in a few games but made the 1 “start” to be qualify. I’m not even sure he finished, seems he pulled a groin if I recall correctly?
Anyways we’ve been ultra spoiled at QB.
We sure have. It's due to excellent talent identification and extremely good QB coaching in both cases.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember a game that Dilweg played that didn't end well. His mom was a judge. My father was in her court room the next day and said that she was not in a good mood that day, and referenced the play of her son at some point.

Zad Fnark

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regarding sacks:

Favre had this weird ability to simply crouch and the whole pile would fly past him, dodging a sack.

D

Deleted member 6794

Aren't the Packers up to 7 or 8 in that same span. Love, Flynn, Tolzien, ???

Since Favre took over for Majkowski during the Bengals game in 1992 the Packers have had seven quarterbacks starting a game (Favre, Rodgers, Hundley, Flynn, Tolzien, Love, Wallace).

It's amazing that Favre and Rodgers have started 456 out of 475 games (96.0%) for the team since then.

Yes. Well, Seneca would’ve been easy to miss. He only appeared in a few games but made the 1 “start” to be qualify. I’m not even sure he finished, seems he pulled a groin if I recall correctly?

You're right, Wallace was injured on the first drive of his only start as a Packers vs. the Eagles in 2013 and replaced by Tolzien for the rest of the game.

Members online

Latest posts