1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rebuttal to Sharper "butting in" - Historical

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by IPBprez, May 6, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm pretty sure some of the Members here also gravitate over to other Forums, when posting thoughts... I, myself, not only run the IPB web site for the local Club - but visit the FTO boards, been a Member for a long time there; along with places like PackerChatters, and PackersNews, Forums as well. - There are others, but let's move on ----

In that regard - one of the Members over on PackerChatters has started a thread, which many of you wouldn't have necessarily seen - Hence, the naming of this thread - which bears some acute review by all of us with regard to how we "see" Players who are Members of Green Bay, or otherwise!

Now - with comparing these words alongside those he has just voiced recently towards Brett Favre.... Anyone wanted to take the reins on this one and demonstrate where Darren might be totally correct here - or is he just plain "out of touch" with how a Player should react to other Players within the Community of the NFL (showing some hypocrisy, maybe). In my mind - You cannot have it both ways... You sign a contract, then live up to the agreement, ....is what I think he's tryin' to say here.... Or did I miss something?

Comments....?...!

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    lmao ... awesome find ... i remember that

3. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IPBprez-Excellent Post. I really don't care what Sharper says, he is now a Minnesota Vikings. His just another unhappy exPacker player who wanted a bigger contract just like Walker and didn't get it and their egos are bruised. He was a good football player for the Packers. We will see what he does at Minnesota this year. Sharper recieved a big pay day from the Vikes, we will see if he earns it this coming year. Viking can plug a bunch of expensive Free agents into their defense, we will find out if this works. It did not work for the Redskins!!

4. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you go to Packers.com to watch A Sharper Look he does an interview with Brett Favre.

The last thing Darren asks Brett is "On the practice field is there any particular guy you fear the most?" (not a direct quote)

Brett responds, "You must be talking about LeRoy Butler (with a big grin). Nah, I know what you're gettin' at. In an hour and a half I'll be roasting you again."

=====================
    I just thought this was really funny. We'll see what happens now that Darren in purple.

5. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who cares what he says.....he's just trying to get one last shot at the Packers organization because he knows that if Brett does convince Walker to honor his contract and ask for more money after another pro bowl year that he will be burned in a chasedown by Walker. I just hope Walker is not that dumb to believe that Sharper was right in what he says.

6. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    just watched it. priceless.