Reality Check

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me tell you the Cowboy fans are some of the worst smack talkers ever. The funny part is that when they lose its always silence from them, even the local news is quiet and somber when the Cowboys lost, yet talk the loudest when they win. On top of that Cowboy's Fans are delusional, Come down here and talk to them and ask why their team sucks and fails to make it to the superbowl(If they manage to make it to the Playoffs) and they will give you every excuse in the book except Tony Romo. They try all sort of ways to excuse the failure of Tony Romo, they blamed T.O, Slippery Balls, The Refs., the Recievers, etc. its pathetic.

Giants fans seem to be cut from the same cloth as the cowboy fans, talk crap when you win and no where to be found when you lose.

And they don't want us to stereo type new yorkers, but the best impression I have is how they try to compete with Dallas and Philly for most negative sports fans. You think those Cowboy fans are bad when they are winning? Someone that also has blue competes with them.

If the Giants make the Super Bowl, I hope Baltimore butchers them to pieces like they did a decade ago. Ed Reed wants a ring, and this is the year.

I didn't hear the new yorkers rambling on when the Saints beat their *** this year, I wish the NFC Championship was in New Orleans, cause they'd really shut their mouths again with a 40 point blow out.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have'nt played Madden in a long time, but I remember when I did the CPU would find a way to make a Hail Mary Touchdown with like 2 mins. left in the game or something like that, always pissed me off.

Tell me about it! Actually what ****** me off is that here I am playing with Aaron Rodgers, with an overall rating of 94 (Madden 11) throwing to some of the best receivers in the game (Jennings and Driver have a rating of 90 and 89, Jones is 82 I think, Jordy 77.) and for some reason the defenders seem to be able to deft gravity and tip or INTERCEPT my passes.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I have made some dumb throws, but my lord these guys are nuts. In fact, just today I had one play where John Kuhn was out in the flat and I lobbed it to him and Bears DLineman leaped like, 9-10ft in the air and tipped my pass. Pure bullschit.

Also, I should mention that I have to play the game on All-Pro difficulty because if I play on any difficulty below that level it is a total cake walk. I want some challenge. All-Pro is tough, I even lose a few games. All-Madden just scares me!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, Jariah I just played the Bears in my season mode, I was beating them 28-21 right? Well, 4 minutes left in the 4th, I am driving a guess what happens? They not only get 1 bogus pick six, but two! Back to back! It is ridiculous! I am playing lights out all game on O and suddenly they pick two off, basically at the line of scrimmage?