Re-Intro of a Saints Fan in Bears Country

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I first joined here back in 2010-2011 during the playoffs, and the Bears/Packers NFC Championship game. I live around Chicago but I'm a Saints fan and I used to lament how much Bears fans would just rub me the wrong way--especially after 2006.

Since the 2011 season, the Bears were pretty laughably bad. But now, they're legitimate again. So here come the Bears fans again.

I found solace in this forum once before, so I just decided to come back and see what's up. And also to say what's up.

I don't have a lot of faith that the Breesless Saints can do much this year, but I didn't think they would even with him this year. Still a lot of holes on defense. McCarthy-like playcalling from Payton. But I was impressed with their win over Seattle and hope that Bridgewater can hold the fort. Just not sure what we get out of Brees anymore at this point.

But I've enjoyed the Packers so far this season. They need an explosive night against Philly tonight.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I first joined here back in 2010-2011 during the playoffs, and the Bears/Packers NFC Championship game. I live around Chicago but I'm a Saints fan and I used to lament how much Bears fans would just rub me the wrong way--especially after 2006.

Since the 2011 season, the Bears were pretty laughably bad. But now, they're legitimate again. So here come the Bears fans again.

I found solace in this forum once before, so I just decided to come back and see what's up. And also to say what's up.

I don't have a lot of faith that the Breesless Saints can do much this year, but I didn't think they would even with him this year. Still a lot of holes on defense. McCarthy-like playcalling from Payton. But I was impressed with their win over Seattle and hope that Bridgewater can hold the fort. Just not sure what we get out of Brees anymore at this point.

But I've enjoyed the Packers so far this season. They need an explosive night against Philly tonight.
Looks like the Saints might be just fine with Bridgewater until Brees returns. NO has a very complete team thanks to that kick*** draft a few years ago.

OP
OP
Krymestone

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they have a good team but they have a tendency to play down to their opponents. honestly i think they would've lost against seattle had brees played. payton had to scale back his playbook because of bridgewater (though he says otherwise) and it worked very well. plus their special teams finally played well.

tough loss last night but the eagles had a ton to play for.

Members online

Latest posts