Randy Moss?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow...now that is embarrassing. He sounds like he needs a good ol' fashioned spanking and talking to.
Shameful behavior on and off the field, but worse when someone is feeding you their best of the best, then
to say that?!?

He'll soon learn not to bite the hand that feeds you. SOON I hope!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Nation should be thanking TT for dodging some major minefields during his tenure as GM. For those who bashed TT for hiring/retaining MM (see Vikings HC & Dallas HC situations). For those who bashed TT for not going after Randy Moss (note the entertaining scenario in MN). For those who bashed TT for the handling of BF (see current bleak Viking QB situation). For those who bashed TT for not going after certain free agents (see Jared Allen's 1 sack, refer again to Moss, and contemplate the Vikings 2-5 record).

Not saying TT is the best in the business; but after witnessing the Viking soap opera continue this year and the Packers not folding up their tent while playing 2nd & 3rd stringers, TT maybe hasn't been all that bad! Let's just say that today is a good day to be a Packer fan seeing the whole "be careful what you wish for" situation unfold in MN!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I havent signed up for an account but Im wondering what Bretts forum is saying about randy leavin...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of Chilly's but I'm gonna stick up for him on sacking Moss and say it is one of the wisest things he could of done. He recognized that Moss wasn't working out and was causing mutiny and discord in the locker room and he took care of it. At least he had the sense to not let him fester on the team all season long and then cut him at the end of the season. It's kind of like an exorcism and Moss is the evil spirit. I cast thee out!!! Chillly took a gamble signing Moss with a pretty much 50% pass/fail. It failed, he recognized it and cast Moss out.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OBF wants Chilly gone..And Gruden or Mariuchi to be coach LOL

Half like Randy gone, half want him back...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The 3.....

All three of them turned the team into quite the circus!

*que the clown music

Attachments

• britfar-copy.jpg
    britfar-copy.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 130
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 111
  • randy-moss.jpg
    randy-moss.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 110

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Moss informed Vikings he wasn't flying back with team

As we continue to get over the shock of Minnesota's dismissal of Randy Moss, it's not surprising that stories are starting to come out painting Moss' behavior as unacceptable.First, there was Moss' lack of cool in the lunch line. (Who...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
I havent signed up for an account but Im wondering what Bretts forum is saying about randy leavin...
You want my login? Feel free to say whatever u want and get banned too while your at it...and yeah, im serious

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does chilly make it to the end of the season? I would assume so after his contract extension.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Man, I'd take 1 Jennings for every 2 Moss'.............What does locker room chemistry cost? Whats is cost to rebuild once its gone?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
crazy?? lol... step away from the prop 19 thread! :spiteful: hehehee

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he shows up with effort he is one of the best in the game, however he never does. I want him nowhere near this team.

Members online