1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by scotty, Sep 10, 2007.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    your telling pack not to read something if it ticks him off, but yet YOU ARE whining about Trom and RP on how they post..

So either take YOUR OWN ADVICE to let it go or move on, or dont tell others do to that...

ITS THAT SIMPLE

2. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As for the last two pages of mindless flames and bickering, all I can do is skim past all those posts. Worthless.

But to answer the question of "why these discussions"? well, I posted the following in the other thread. I think it applies here (and ties in to a discussion of Moss or any other weapons that *might* have made the Packers more potent. And.. there may be some weapons out there still available).

--
    I'm enjoying the win. I'm thrilled to see the Packers up 1-0, and also my fantasy team in the same spot.

But that doesn't mean I cannot be concerned about the fact that our offense couldn't get into the endzone. That is worrisome. I understand the factors, but it doesn't mean we should just ignore talking about it.

If the Philly kick return team did not make several crucial mistakes, including the game loser, we would likely be having a very different discussion right now. Our defense was great. But give McNabb the ball in that situation (where the return guy fumbled) and he has a knack for moving them into position, at least for a field goal. They weren't running over us but they did show an ability to make first downs in a few pivotal situations.

I'm not convinced we were the best team on the field. BUT - we were good enough to put ourselves in a position to win (which is a big deal). And, we will get better. I think it is all fair game for us to talk about how/what we need to do to get better. That's pretty much what these forums are about anyway..

Not like anyone really listens to us, it's just fun to play Monday morning quarterback/coach/GM etc. We're not just cheerleaders.

jmho.

3. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    if you ask around among fortune 500 companies....

typically they hate having extra cash around as well...

i just wish TT wasnt sitting in his 15 story silo diving in and out of his 14 million dollars worth of quarters and gold peices.

you know what i mean... it wouldnt be as hard to take if it was all in bills or in the bank... but that bastard has it in his silo in coins.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    We don't have 14, its 12.8.

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    the other 1.2 million isnt from green bay... its from various orphanages TT robs on the weekends.

6. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
  7. Fuzznuts

Fuzznuts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    For the record, my original post was in no way related to, or a slander of Ted Thompson's sexuality, or lack thereof.

It was a response regarding Texas Democrats, or something like that!

I don't even know anymore. :shock:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Do you know how HARD it is to swim in coins!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It's a little absurd to make production comparisons like this with teams that will be lucky to win five games vs. the team we played picked by many to represent the NFC. K.C. and Buffalo? Gimme a break.

Besides. We could have Walker, TO, Moss, and LT, and if our "0" line doesn't do better than it did Sunday you can forget production. That was the worst game out of our tackles that I have seen since they were rookies.

If you want to Boo Whoo than at least direct to where it belongs. It doesn't matter if Favre has Walker or Squaker to get the ball to if he doesn't have more than about 2.1 seconds to get it out.

P.S I predict no DE, not even Strahan, lays a finger on Favre Sunday. It's called pride and everytime these two have played poorly they came back and stepped up.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Try telling that to Scrooge McDuck.

11. PackerGeek

PackerGeek Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [quote="dhpackr'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tell you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why. .[/quote]
    hmm something comes to mind about a pot and a ketttle...

[quote="dhpackr' he never proves his point