Randall Cobb

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
According to Pokerbrat I guess Adams is their #4 pass catcher. Got it. Maybe he can get hurt next and the other guys can get more targets. Good thing the Pack hasn't re-signed him.

Of course I jest. Just pointing out that you can cherry pick stats to make a point.
Someone might buy that statement if they just woke up from a 6 year deep sleep.

I guess you proved you can cherry pick someone's post and try to make something out of nothing. No where in the posts that I made or the stats I posted was Adams pointed to as the the #4 Pass Catcher, you conveniently added that part on your own.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You used yards per target to demean MVS and bolster Cobb. In yards per target Adams is #4. Now put that cake away, you can have it but you can't eat it too.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You used yards per target to demean MVS and bolster Cobb. In yards per target Adams is #4. Now put that cake away, you can have it but you can't eat it too.
Lol....if the shoe fits, wear it.

So pointing out a Stat is considered "demeaning" now? Some people are so sensitive when faced with logic.

D

Deleted member 6794

I also think had the Patriots cut Gilmore, the Packers would have been in a better position to negotiate a new contract with him and push more money out into the future, while keeping this seasons salary affordable. A trade locked Gilmore into money that the Packers didn't have and probably would have turned Gilmore into a partial season rental since his contract is up at the end of the year.

I agree the Packers couldn't afford to trade for Gilmore based on the cap hit they would have taken. They might have had a chance to sign him in a similar way to Jaylon if the Patriots released him.

You make that 6 catches on 16 targets sound like it was an MVS problem, while it has been in the past - HE has 0% blame on it this year. ZERO.

It seemed MVS had an issue creating separation compared to last season though.

Members online

Latest posts