1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Randall Cobb

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Wildcatk23, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Wildcatk23

Wildcatk23 Repeat?

Ratings:
    +24
    Would anyone else like to see him get some more catches? I love seeing him get the ball, he is so electrifying.

2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    He is a rookie on a team loaded with talent so his touches will be limited. But everytime he touches the ball I get that excited feeling that he is gonna bust it into a big play.

3. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    If Jones and Driver drop more balls like today, he very well might get more snaps...

4. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +223
    Does anyone else say out loud prior to every punt return, "just hold onto the ball..."

I think it comes from years of watching our returners dropping the football on kick-offs and punt returns. I am happy with a 5yd punt return every time as long as the return man doesn't cough it up.

5. Croak

Croak Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,988
    IF Jones drops more balls? Don't you mean WHEN? Has anyone noticed that Jordy was really tearing things up until Jones whined. Now we hardly hear about Jordy.

6. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    I say this every time JJ get's the ball. "Don't drop it!"

But yeah, Cobb seems pretty fearless. Doesn't seem to care if guys are bearing down on him, he seems pretty against just calling for the fair catch. I don't really like that.

7. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    I would like to see Cobb in the slot a few times running the slant. He seems to be getting better every game.

8. Wildcatk23

Wildcatk23 Repeat?

Ratings:
    +24
    I watched this kid play Every game in College, A Few at Commonwealth Stadium. He is amazing. HE was a QB in College for the most part and would always do best when he would just take off running. He has a feel where the defense is gonna be and where he should be.

9. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    I see nothing but upside to Cobb. It's just that we have such talent in our receiving corps that he will have to take turns getting the ball.