Raji coming back?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No signs of Raji coming back. I'd be shocked if he ever played football again.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see a fresh raji come back... what are the chances?

Article dated March 2, 2017:

INDIANAPOLIS – Don’t count on B.J. Raji to help bolster the Green Bay Packers' defense.

The former Pro Bowl defensive tackle has not shown any interest in returning to the NFL one year after he decided to take what he called a “hiatus” from the game at age 29.

“When he made the decision it was to go home and take care of his family and be with them, and he’s still doing that,” Raji’s agent, Brian Murphy, told ESPN.com Thursday at the NFL scouting combine. “His family is his first priority. He hasn’t really thought about football.”

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...l-on-hiatus-no-plans-to-return-to-packers-nfl

Family first.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Article dated March 2, 2017:

INDIANAPOLIS – Don’t count on B.J. Raji to help bolster the Green Bay Packers' defense.

The former Pro Bowl defensive tackle has not shown any interest in returning to the NFL one year after he decided to take what he called a “hiatus” from the game at age 29.

“When he made the decision it was to go home and take care of his family and be with them, and he’s still doing that,” Raji’s agent, Brian Murphy, told ESPN.com Thursday at the NFL scouting combine. “His family is his first priority. He hasn’t really thought about football.”

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-...l-on-hiatus-no-plans-to-return-to-packers-nfl

Family first.
Maybe send fresh curds, and fresh string cheese? Enough for the whole family!!!

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was him, I wouldn't come back. Got his money, his ring, and most importantly his health; all before turning 30!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts