1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders Linebackers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NYPacker, Mar 3, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Raiders give Thomas Howard second-round tender | ProFootballTalk.com

Looks like the Raiders are truly cleaning house. They've placed the 2nd round tender on Thomas Howard and a 3rd rounder on Kirk Morrison. Now I know that they play for a team like the Raiders but both of these guys had outstanding stats during there careers. Each of them racked up over 100 tackles the past couple of seasons. I wouldn't mind giving up a draft pick in order to sign those guys. I don't know about giving up a second but a third round pick for a proven linebacker like Morrison is a steal.

2. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Be nice if Ted jumped on Howard. Morrison being a MLB, I don't see happening, unless there's a surprise move with Hawk or Barnett.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    A 2nd is just too much... a 3rd for Morrison can be an interesting deal, they just have to see how he'd fare in the 3-4 (easy, huh?)