Quinton Dial visit?

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well, I think you have posted that every single year since joining the forum at some point before the start of the season. ;)

That's fine but TT has brought in more combined help since I can remember. I like the moves

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My SB hopes just went a couple of notch higher.

Maybe if TT could sneak in one more veteran CB FA then..... * keeps fingers crossed *

D

Deleted member 6794

That's fine but TT has brought in more combined help since I can remember. I like the moves

Thompson made good moves by signing Brooks and Dial. I'm not convinced the this year's squad is the most talented over the past 13 years though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not jumping into the Dial bandwagon yet. We're replacing Ringo with Dial. Just because we brought in an outsider, doesn't mean that it's an upgrade.

D

Deleted member 6794

Maybe if TT could sneak in one more veteran CB FA then..... * keeps fingers crossed *

I don't believe the Packers are even considering bringing in a veteran cornerback as it seems the front office and coaching staff is fine with the talent level at the position. There's reason to disagree with that assessment though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

They are all gone until next year ;) Come on man......that is just going to fire up the "sign Revis group....individual" again. :coffee:

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted has gone mad, mad I tell you! Look, this isn't a splashy move by any means but one of those moves you may look at a couple months from now saying "dang this guy is really helping the line out..." I can feel the urgency much more than in years past and that excites me as I'm sure it excites the players too. DL is starting to get some legitimate depth which you can never have enough of in this league. I've said it a few times this off season and I will say it again, nice job Teddy Boy.

G P G!

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm not jumping into the Dial bandwagon yet. We're replacing Ringo with Dial. Just because we brought in an outsider, doesn't mean that it's an upgrade.

Dial is definitely an upgrade over Ringo defending the run. In addition the Packers were lacking a backup for Clark at the nose tackle position before signing him. Good move.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Crap.....I just ordered my "Dial It Up" t-shirts!
What Captain just said.....

H

HardRightEdge

This has probably been noted elsewhere, however it is being reported the Packers will be signing Dial and releasing Ringo.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Whelp... Adams ain't on IR and RJF is still on the team. Hopefully Ringo makes it to the P.S..

What's interesting to me about this is that Mays and Pipkins both stuck over Ringo. They must like the potential of those guys. Furthermore, they must believe that Adams can give them some decent snaps before too long.

They run sub package 80 percent or so of the time. They want the flexibility in the back end. This is Monty's first year. They are confident in him but want back up.

Reaction score
I think it's very apparent Ted got the message!!

Seriously though great signing. While our O Line is still a concern, we have to fix this Defense soon and this is another piece of the puzzle

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Dial is making $235k more than Ringo's contract, I would say a very cheap upgrade.....in "Football money"

H

HardRightEdge

Can we agree now that if the defense is not drastically improved it will finally, finally be time to
Fire Capers!