QB Hall of Famers

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many Hall of Fame quarterbacks do you think are currently playing? Seems like every week there is a new best quarterback in the league. Yesterday it was Lamar Jackson, tomorrow it will be Russell Wilson again. Last year it was Patrick Mahomes.

Then there's the old guard, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees. A few others could be considered if they end up winning a Super Bowl.

With the modern rules and other factors, it seems like the standard of quarterback play has increased dramatically.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of the old guard, Brees, Brady and Rodgers. Rivers and Roethlisberger are on the fringe for me.

Then there is Wilson (Luck would be here if he continued playing). For the young guns, I'd say Mahomes, Jackson, Watson and Wentz will have the best shots.

EDIT: so I'd say 6 Hall of Famers. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson are sure fire, and then there is Mahomes and either Watson or Jackson.

Last edited:
Reaction score
of the old guard, Brees, Brady and Rodgers. Rivers and Roethlisberger are on the fringe for me.

Then there is Wilson (Luck would be here if he continued playing). For the young guns, I'd say Mahomes, Jackson, Watson and Wentz will have the best shots.

EDIT: so I'd say 6 Hall of Famers. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson are sure fire, and then there is Mahomes and either Watson or Jackson.

Rivers I say no. However I think Ben is 100% going to be in.

Members online

Latest posts