Presents!!!

Reaction score
Trying to find any Packer gear in Colts/Bear country down here in "Terrible Hole," Indiana, is like trying to find any mushrooms after a hundred people just went through a woods using a rake. Frustrating! I see a lot of Packer fans in our city, but they must have ordered their stuff online. They had to, because just a few sweatshirts, jerseys, coats, etc., remained according to my wife and unfortunately they were not in my size. I should have known that it was going to be a challenge for her to find anything and saved her the trouble! God love her, for a woman who despises sports and the Three Stooges {WHY am I still with her?}, she gave a valiant effort to score me some Packer gear before Christmas, but she had to resort to ordering online {hopefully, a sideline hoodie > as "hinted," vbg, but it doesn't really matter what it is}. So I'm anxiously awaiting a late visit from Santa to wear with my big CHEESEHEAD which I am requesting to accompany me in the pine box when my check out time arrives for me to be planted! Until then......PACKER FAN FOREVER!!!!!:happy0005:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts