Presents!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm starting this preemptively (for most), but what did everyone get??? More importantly, what Packers stuff did you get??

My family has the tradition of opening a present on Christmas Eve, and I opened up one of the Packers' new sideline hoodies. Every team has them, they're grey white and black with the teams symbols and some writing on the back. I'd post a picture, but I'm writing this from my phone.

Happy holidays to all, and while this is about presents, remember the holidays are about the people your with, not what you get!!!

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My brother, the Broncos fan sent me this... I LOVE IT!

Merry Christmas Packers Peoples!

Attachments

• packers present.jpg
    packers present.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 130

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I got the sidelines hoodie as well, an Aaron Rodgers jersey, a Packers watch, and a Packers banner for my bar :)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I didn't get any Packer gear, bought that myself earlier this year for my birthday (Clay Matthews, Rodgers jerseys).

I got a RO/DI system for the house/salt fish tank. At least that is the only one that isn't too boring to list here. heh.

Oh yeah, $600 in cash/checks.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got some Packers slippers, I got a custom made Vince Lombardi $1 bill, and my girlfriend got me a full size replica Packers helmet :)

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got lot's of great Packer stuff for Christmas, but I got one item delivered today.. it's a receiver's glove signed by Packers TE Tom Crabtree #83... woo hoo! He sent it to me before the xmas, but living south town, it took a while to get here. (oh, and a candy cane, too)

Attachments

• TC 83.jpg
    TC 83.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 61

Members online

Latest posts