Preseason power rankings

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Denver makes the playoffs. Manning will be a 10th to 20th ranked QB and they have Defensive issues. SD like others have said is primed to win. The talent in rivers isn't going to just disappear.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping I don't have to postpone it. Easter Sunday I was attemting to grill out & got burnt. I've been off work for 1 month now & had to dip into my savings. I'm keeping a positive attitude & hoping I can go back to work by the end of May to get the ball rolling again.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Denver makes the playoffs. Manning will be a 10th to 20th ranked QB and they have Defensive issues. SD like others have said is primed to win. The talent in rivers isn't going to just disappear.
If Denver doesn't win the div. I only see the div. winner making the playoffs which I do believe will be SD.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Brady was to get hurt I believe the Jets wouldwin the AFC east. They're not much better than the bills but they are better.
Actually the year Brady got hurt in wk 1 & Cassell stepped up the Pats went 11-5 & missed the playoffs

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It might be close but due to Peytons injury I think Eli has a slim chance to rank higher than Peyton this year. At best Eli is 10 & worst case scenario Peyton is 20th.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
If the Pats don't make it back to the SB I think it's the Steelers turn again. They went last time the Pats lost the SB. They usually get lucky breaks. They usually find ways. Ravens won't sweep them this year.

Who is in for a rematch with the Packers and Steelers?

Packers can be to the Steelers what the Giants are to the Patriots.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Pats don't make it back to the SB I think it's the Steelers turn again. They went last time the Pats lost the SB. They usually get lucky breaks. They usually find ways. Ravens won't sweep them this year.

Who is in for a rematch with the Packers and Steelers?

Packers can be to the Steelers what the Giants are to the Patriots.
That would be a great game once again. We will be tied SB wise w/the cowboys & 49ers while padding our lead w/our 14th CHAMPIONSHIP. Da bears are next w/9

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
That would be a great game once again. We will be tied SB wise w/the cowboys & 49ers while padding our lead w/our 14th CHAMPIONSHIP. Da bears are next w/9

I probably am overrating Pittsburgh but every year I am paranoid about them. They just find WAYS quite a bit it seems.:cautious:

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

I am afraid of the reaction of Denver fans if this does not work out this season. They won't be as forgiving as Colts fans have always been. And many are still hung up on Tebow. I guess if they don't meet expectations though it could be more on Elway then anyone.

BTW this was really well done by a Broncos fan:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Only chose Giants because they won the Super Bowl last year, Not because they are legitimate contenders.

thomas28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do believe GB & the 49ers will be seeded 1 & 2 this year. The NFC east will be a tough fight for the div. title. Saints are rated too high. I'd rate'em around 15-18. Panthers should make the playoffs by 2013. If N. Farley can stay away from the pot & Suh doesn't do anything stupid the NFC north will finish the same as last year. My picks for the playoffs are as follows.
1 Packers 1 Texans
2 49ers 2 Patriots
3 Eagles 3 Steelers
4 Lions 4 Denver
5 Falcons 5 Jets
6 NYGs 6 Chargers
There's usually about 5 teams that make the playoffs that didn't make it the prev. year. I've only got 3 diff teams so it'll be interesting to see
I think you right about the Panthers. Saw them play last year. When their defense gets healthy they will have a nice looking team. Think they got a shot this year, plus I think the Falcons just can't move the ball and that will hang over to this season. Texans will probably have that seed with their puff puff division. Just have a hard time believing the Sanchise can get the Jets to the playoffs again even as a wildcard... Ravens I think will get that spot...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts