Pre-season games

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering how we will know if The Pack will be on TV live for a pre-season game. Because I will need to go to a bar or someplace to watch it.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Network will be delay-broadcasting the 1st game against Houston. NFL GamePass for streaming has 7-day free trial.
They'll be live broadcasting the remaining 2 games: Jets 8/21 @3:25pm CT and Bills 8/28 @ Noon CT.

Reaction score
What is the best streaming service for the Packer games?

*** MODERATOR EDIT ***
From the rules: "
Site that Stream NFL Games:
We do NOT under any circumstance allow people to post links to streaming NFL games. Furthermore, we do not offer ANY form of advertising to sites that stream content. As with all serious offenses, you will get banned immediately if you create a thread or post with links to these types of sites in your signature or within the content of your created thread/post. If you are trying to find places that WILL be showing the Packer games, you can check out the following site: http://www.packerseverywhere.com/ "

Everyone be careful how you respond to this post.

End of mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game will be on most stations in Wisconsin. Since you don't show your location, I'll just assume that you are not in the Mother Land. Find a Packers bar.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's always the online radio option if you live outside Wisconsin but I'm not sure if that would be considered "legal". I've always gone to the station website and listened when I was out of state

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's always the online radio option if you live outside Wisconsin but I'm not sure if that would be considered "legal". I've always gone to the station website and listened when I was out of state
Well that does not sound like streaming so how do you do it? I'm out of the country.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well that does not sound like streaming so how do you do it? I'm out of the country.
Google "Packers radio affiliates USA" and that should do the trick. Once you find a radio station website, search for a "listen live" (or something along those lines) section.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
for starters

Two of Packers' three preseason games will air live on NFL Network

While the Packers’ preseason opener at Lambeau Field against the Houston Texans won’t be televised nationally, the team’s visit from the New York Jets on Saturday, August 21 and the team’s trip to play the Buffalo Bills on Saturday, August 28 will be available to watch live on NFL Network.
I'm out of the country.
There is a VPN thing that I didn't tell you to use.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Arkansas is part of Darth Jer-ah's evil empire and provides mostly Cowboys games on the local stations.
Westwood One Sports is an NFL affiliate that provides national radio broadcasts. Check their station finder (usually your local sports talk station) and broadcast schedule.
Game pass at NFL.com is $99 a year and includes live preseason games and audio broadcasts during the season.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you listen to a game on Westwood One, you'll be subjected to at least one Barbasol commercial at each break in the action. It can drive a man insane.

Hos327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone members here that would like 2 outdoor club tickets to this weekends game for free? Can’t make it up this weekend. Listed on another forum also but first response gets them.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone members here that would like 2 outdoor club tickets to this weekends game for free? Can’t make it up this weekend. Listed on another forum also but first response gets them.
I won't say no....lol

Members online