PLAYOFFS..For all of the fans wanting Washington....

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins just threw for more yards in a season that any Washington player in history. He just threw 3 TDs early and went 13 for 15 for 176 yards with a 155.1 passer rating. I also believe he broke a Washington TD record. And I believe he also came very close to breaking an NFL record of 4 TDs in 3 straight games with no INTs. He has played off the charts this year. Do people really want to play them....on the road?

Last edited:

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cousins just threw for more yards in a season that any Washington player in history. He just threw 3 TDs early and went 13 for 15 for 176 yards with a 155.1 passer rating. I also believe he broke a Washington TD record. And I believe he also came very close to breaking an NFL record of 4 TDs in 3 straight games with no INTs. He has played off the charts this year. Do people really want to play them....on the road?
If we can't beat Washington, we're not going anywhere.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I'd still rather face them than Seattle. Capers , despite his flaws, typically dominates younger and more inexperienced quarterbacks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont like this at all

They play Minny really tough on Def...

I dont think they win vs Wash

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am one of the most optimistic fans on here. But alas I have to say this team for some reason or the other on the offensive side of the ball does not have a Super Bowl run in them

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blah. I'll happily take a win, but... I will feel some relief whenever this season is finally over. Has not been an enjoyable one to watch for me.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this team can and will beat washington. it's not a guarantee by any means and it will probably be pretty scrappy but I think we can pull it off.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this team can and will beat washington. it's not a guarantee by any means and it will probably be pretty scrappy but I think we can pull it off.
They can, but they better put a different product on the field if they are. Execution isn't going to get better the way this offense is playing

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe they'll try lots of different stuff and some different people. Take a "what have we got to lose?" approach. The other team might not be prepared for that.

Packerfan0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Baktiari and Shields hopefully can make small differences. We need other differences to be made in offensive gameprep

Cobbosanlucas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will not win with this useless group of receivers. If TT doesn't make significant changes to this team in the off season, he should get the boot along with the receiving corps, Bakhtiari, Ryan, and Randall.

ClaysSecondWife

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eh. I think, once again, if 27 gets hot (and MM GIVES HIM THE BALL JESUS CHRIST) and Aaron can show even an ounce of optimism and integrity for a Jordy-less offense, the shot is there. It's fair to note that if D puts up points like it did against Oakland, we could easily run away with it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
They will not win with this useless group of receivers. If TT doesn't make significant changes to this team in the off season, he should get the boot along with the receiving corps, Bakhtiari, Ryan, and Randall.

Throwing 2 rookies under the bus already? Really? :cautious:

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakhtiari & Shields back. That will certainly help. People gave Bakhtiari Hell, but I think you'd take him back in a heartbeat at this point.

The defense is legit..offense has looked out of sync, but again with 10 starters returning from last year's team returning I still see no reason talent or scheme wise they can't turn it around.

Alas, this team looks to be missing something on offense. I wouldn't bet on them finding it and making a run, but as a fan I'm not giving up hope especially with #12 still healthy and on the field.

OP
OP
D

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, turns out we are getting Washington. Hopefully Shields is back and we can go to Washington and move on.

Members online

Latest posts