Playoff run

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley and the whole team has gone through growing pains.
But now everyone is seeing the potential of Greenbay beating the lowly browns. The MVP coming back, and Greenbay going for a Superbowl run....

Without #12, we are seeing Greenbay win in different ways. Daniels, Clark, lowry are playing tough up front.
The running game is having it's moments, and is on a upswing. Adams is rising up as a #1. and with #12, Jordy is still a #1.
All is a recipe for things to come together for the playoffs... should we win out, that is.... lol

Rodgers with a respectable running game, and a defense with a strong front.... success.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, the positivity is good. I'm gonna wait to see which QB shows up on Sunday. Hopefully it won't be the one who throws for 80-something yards against the league's worst pass defense...ya know? The Pack were darn fortunate to win Sunday.

Cleveland may have a crappy record but they're not a total washout. Their fans should be thinking THEY have a real shot on Sunday.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does hundley have an identity? I think he tries to play too much like Arod. He needs to find what he's good at and stick to it.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Does hundley have an identity? I think he tries to play too much like Arod. He needs to find what he's good at and stick to it.
Hundley's good at running with the ball, and a little more support from the playcaller would go a long way to making Hundley more effective.

Reaction score
It’s one of those years that 9-7 doesn’t cut it.
It’s gonna take several young players to step up their games to the next level to get past Cleveland and Carolina.
I said early on that we would take the full year to start to gel, particulars on D. It’s gonna take an early kick to the finish line and some good fortune with Aaron to have a shot. IMO, he won’t be cleared until Dec 23rd

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it’s worth hundley has played way better on the road than at home... just saying

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simply getting into the playoffs will be a colossal task. Gonna just have fun with it.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just win this week, i'll worry about next week, next week

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah like keep his frickking feet on the ground and fire the ball earlier, just because you practice with Rodgers and you watch him throw darts while falling down forward or off to the side doesn't mean that you too can throw like Rodgers. Ninety percent of his accuracy problems could be cured with just basic footwork, high school level stuff.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to see the team and the younger players continue to make improvement. Even if we don’t make the playoffs I think it’s important to finish out the month on an uptick. It would give the team and staff confidence going in to next year. Definitely don’t want to see ANYONE mailing it in. They should automatically become candidates for release.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to see the team and the younger players continue to make improvement. Even if we don’t make the playoffs I think it’s important to finish out the month on an uptick. It would give the team and staff confidence going in to next year. Definitely don’t want to see ANYONE mailing it in. They should automatically become candidates for release.

Absolutely. I hate it when people suggest tanking for better draft picks because players and coaches risk losing their jobs that way. As llong as the Packers are in playoff contention, I see no reason to treat every game like a preseason game.

Mijapi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does one do when they aren't good enough at anything? Doesn't matter, MM will back you no matter how you perform.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Tonight is a big night in the Packers making the playoffs scenario. Saints/Falcons.

Go Saints! who dat!

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they'll be lucky to beat cle on sunday with the already poor secondary manned by the likes of hawkins, pipkins, and whitehead. lol

if they can manage it then Rodgers might be able to get them the last wildcard but it'll take a lot of help from other teams. it won't go any further than that though as the nfc is loaded. our defense just can't stop anyone.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed that too...Maybe the pressure to perform good in front of fans at Lambeau.

It is a fluke in the schedule. Aaron Rodgers got hurt the week before two straight home games - first the best team in the best division, then an up-and-down division opponent that currently has the same record. So the Bears game was teh third start for Brett Hundley. It also was the easiest game for him so far because Chicago sucks. Having two starts behind him certainly helped there as well. The Buccaneers game, you tell me why he struggled.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can beat the Browns and Rodgers does indeed return, we could get the #6 seed, especially if the Saints beat the Falcons twice and Carolina loses to the Vikes.. Go Pack Go!

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The weather report for Cleveland looks nasty. 30 degrees with wind gust reaching 20+ MPH. We need the running game to win the game but the Browns run defense is 7th.. Hope we can do it.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the "bizarre" and "weird" Falcons win, do we still have a chance of beating them out ofr a wild card spot? Obviously I would rather play against the Seahawks again than any NFC South team because of the divisional tiebreakers.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the "bizarre" and "weird" Falcons win, do we still have a chance of beating them out ofr a wild card spot? Obviously I would rather play against the Seahawks again than any NFC South team because of the divisional tiebreakers.

We could be in over them in a 3 way tiebreaker. It's not just straight head to head in that case unless one team defeated the two others.

Members online

Latest posts