Peyton Manning cuts down Favre!!!!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are all assuming that he was talking about Brett. Couldn't he be talking about Kurt Warner, Ben Rothlesberger, Trent Dilfer, or others? Isn't true that Brett was one of his idols growing up?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether he is talking about Brett or not I think Peyton is a "******". If he had to play behind the O-line Brett played behind and throw to the receivers Brett had to throw to(exception Driver) he would be saying much or anything. Probably because he mouth would be wired.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I should not say that because Peyton seems modest and I also doubt he was talking about Favre. But I really get sick of hearing the slovenly love sick media gush again and again and again . . .

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I should not say that because Peyton seems modest and I also doubt he was talking about Favre. But I really get sick of hearing the slovenly love sick media gush again and again and again . . .

Like they do over Favre?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:

Like they do over Favre?

Where have you been lately? Ever since Favre called out whiny boy Walker, he has somehow fallen from grace with most of the media. The exception being Madden who has some kind of mancrush on Brett.

Members online

Latest posts