Patriot Fan here...

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My consolation to Packer fans...sure was pulling for you to get it done against the Giants...really wanted a rematch with Green Bay in the Super Bowl...but guess it was not to be...only hope now that we can can go into Arizona and take down the Giants.

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres to hoping we get it it done...they look strong and this long season has taken a toll on us...but I think we got this one more win in us....lets hope so sure dont want to go down with one win to go...thanks for the wishes and hope we can do it...

My wife is heartbroken along with you guys too...shes a big Packer fan!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My consolation to Packer fans...sure was pulling for you to get it done against the Giants...really wanted a rematch with Green Bay in the Super Bowl...but guess it was not to be...only hope now that we can can go into Arizona and take down the Giants.

Lets hope tom brady and randy moss rip em good. you have deserved a perfect season. the best to you.

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04....sorry you take it like that...but actually thats not why I came onto this site to offer you pity....but if you want to feel like that be my guest....Frank

Because actually I was looking to avenge our loss to the Pack in the Super Bowl...Im a football fan period who enjoys talking it and sharing it with other fans!

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well good luck to you and your team Rascus. I really have no interest in either team so I don't care who wins, but let us hope for a good game. I probably won't watch though. :-p

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Darkane.....may need all the best wishes we can get.....but hopefully we can get it done! And thanks to the rest of fans who who offered best wishes...

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You almost beat the Pats at the end of the season. I see no reason why you guys can't go into the Superbowl and come out victorious just as much as the Patriots.

OP
OP
R

Rascus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darkane...you misread somewhere Im not a Giant fan...Im actually a Patriot fan....though I am of the belief that on any given day any NFL team may well beat another!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell you what.... before this game, I told a friend of mine that I'd be routing for the Giants in the Superbowl if, by some miracle, they beat us today. Now that the game is over... I want to see the Giants jerseys painted with their own blood.

Go Pats.