Packers vs Vikings Game Thread: Already Busted New Years Resolutions Edition

Reaction score
Sack fumble!
That drive was a killer on clock
ZERO points.

Good Field position. Let make them pay !

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New York Strips seared on my searing station and finished in the oven smothered in garlic butter - Steamed Lobster Claws and Rock Lobster tails - Steamed Shrimp - Steamed broccoli and asparagus - deep fried shrimp, scallops and frog legs - chocolate cherry cream cheese cake

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New York Strips seared on my searing station and finished in the oven smothered in garlic butter - Steamed Lobster Claws and Rock Lobster tails - Steamed Shrimp - Steamed broccoli and asparagus - deep fried shrimp, scallops and frog legs - chocolate cherry cream cheese cake
Okay, now he's just making **** up!

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Ok Lyour going on a timeout now for harrassment

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn. Where do you live? Lol.

Reaction score
Here come the excuses why GB didn’t deserve to win. They had this handed to them. Cousins will claim he had a dizzy spell. Jefferson’s toe hurts. Blah blah

Members online

No members online now.